All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Your attachment is corrupted and unreadable.
  3. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  4. I've tried various methods to open Malwarebytes but none have worked. The Malwarebytes service runs but the program does not open.
  5. @aldeuce current implementation does not support GPO, command line or any registry based interaction. But we have thought about going to a filter based list which can be imported/exported, of-course this is just an idea right now.
  6. Hello @AshKingpic and Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready. STEP 01 If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it. Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply. If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply. STEP 02 Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop. Right-click on the program and select Run as Administrator to start the tool. Accept the Terms of use. Wait until the database is updated. Click Scan Now. When finished, please click Clean & Repair. Your PC should reboot now if any items were found. After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply. RESTART THE COMPUTER Before running Step 3 STEP 03 Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer. Press the Scan button. It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply. The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here. Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well. Thanks Ron
  7. I've tried various methods including reinstalling, using the mb-support tool, booting into safe mode, changing the name of the .exe file, using the mb-clean tool and reinstalling, but none have worked. The Malwarebytes service will run but that is the only thing that will and the program will not open
  8. Hello @Morrison and Very unlikely an infection, but we can scan and see what we can find. In many cases it's simply the Windows caching, updates, etc that fluctuate the disk space. Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready. STEP 01 If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it. Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply. If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply. STEP 02 Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop. Right-click on the program and select Run as Administrator to start the tool. Accept the Terms of use. Wait until the database is updated. Click Scan Now. When finished, please click Clean & Repair. Your PC should reboot now if any items were found. After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply. RESTART THE COMPUTER Before running Step 3 STEP 03 Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer. Press the Scan button. It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply. The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here. Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well. Thanks Ron
  9. Hi, is this site actually carrying a trojan? https://www.switchdoc.com/2019/04/new-kickstarter-skyweather-system-raspberry-pi-2/?fbclid=IwAR3YTleoHcVDcm9GmjOOVKv4RzVqLTlFOPwvP1kK3yfyQSW99yyLXUfoKeA
  10. Hi Team I have malware bytes version V 1.9 my environment. Here lot of Spyware& Adware not detected by Malware bytes. We have faced lot of inbound/Outbound traffic based these malicious files. I have attached the list of files and go through and share the update. We have installed the Malware bytes latest clients to all affected systems and itโ€™s up to date. And also please confirm why itโ€™s not detected by Malware bytes. Please respond back ASAP. Consolited List.xlsx
  11. Hello. Could you, please, review hxxp://romeotudorache[.]ro and remove it from the blacklist, please? Thanks.
  12. Today
  13. Ah! Thank you so very much for your help! I truly appreciate it
  14. Ok. I will move this post to the Browser Extension.
  15. chrome-extension://ihcjicgdanjaechkgeegckofjjedodee/redirects/blockedMalware.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvasurvey.info%2F&host=vasurvey.info&type=scam&subtype=suspiciousTLD Looks like it's happening in the Chrome extension piece of it.
  16. Hello, We are not blocking this domain. If you're getting a block for it, can you please post your protection log.
  17. Have a site for business, we had an affiliate run some bad traffic which caused a fraud alert. Those responsible have been completely removed from our company and will no longer run any traffic. hxxp:vasurvey.info is the domain in question. I have attached a screenshot of MXToolbox showing no fraud or spam present. We have run a complete diagnostic and there is no indication of fraud, spam or malware. Please remove this site as it is integral to our business. Attached is a recent scan via virustotal: link here: https://www.virustotal.com/ui-public/index.html#/url/3d82f32b208acdbcccf68b20f47fdb761875845fbeed75a245078cb5ce4d7626/detection The site contains all of the legal disclosures necessary for operation. Thank you for your help and assistance in this matter!
  18. The password will be in a private message. I tried zipping up the entire directory so it would be easier to analyaze, but 7-Zip gave me an out-of-memory error >.< As soon as I can figure out what's causing the issue, I'll attach the whole directory. HARDCONF.7z
  19. Hello I have checked the topic and I don't think it is the reason since I never had any of those Antiviruses (Sophos, Avast, AVG, McAfee). I also checked my Windows 10 update history and did not find the KB91465 update. Should I have it? When I click "Check For Updates" it seas I'm up to date. Since the new fresh install of Windows 10 I have had only Windows Defender for protection and Malwarebytes-Free Version for additional malware and other stuff protection and cleaning that may slip pass by defender. About two weeks ago I have also installed Total AV, and Bitdefender Antivirus (both free versions, and NOT both at the same time) to see if those programs can fix my KMS malware problem and maybe also fix my slow boot time but with no luck, so I uninstalled them. My slow boot problem is present for over 4 months now and, as I said, I only had Win Defender and Malwarebytes from the fresh Win install to a few weeks ago. ๐Ÿ˜• I have scanned with TDSSKiller and these are the results: The log is quite long so I pasted it in txt file, but if you still want me to paste it here as text let me know. TDSSKiller Log.txt
  20. Turning off Ads/Clickbait from the mini menu only adds exception for that site! Ads/Clickbait protection will continue to work on all the sites.
  21. Thanks for the updated information, the site has been removed from the database as it's no longer an active phish. An update will be pushed out in the next hour or so, then update the client database and it should no longer be detected as a threat.
  22. Hello, Could someone review theputneygroup[.]com and remove it from the blacklist, please? We scanned the site and removed all malware. Thanks.
  23. I am liking the Malwarebytes Chrome Extension Beta.. however I won't be able to utilize it if I cannot quickly script/add websites in its allow list to a wide variety of machines simultaneously. Can this be done via the registry or GPO? Thanks,
  24. I am liking the Malwarebytes Chrome Extension Beta.. however I won't be able to utilize it if I cannot quickly script/add websites in its allow list to a wide variety of machines simultaneously. Can this be done via the registry or GPO? Thanks,
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.