All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. here is the system logs 6/17/2019 10:12:52 AM Anti-Malware IP Protection started successfully 6/17/2019 10:12:52 AM Anti-Malware Starting IP protection 6/17/2019 10:12:52 AM Anti-Malware Database refreshed successfully 6/17/2019 10:12:48 AM Anti-Malware Database is upgraded to version v2019.06.17.08. Source: Management Server 6/17/2019 10:12:48 AM Anti-Malware IP Protection stopped successfully 6/17/2019 10:12:48 AM Anti-Malware Stopping IP protection 6/17/2019 10:12:48 AM Anti-Malware Starting database refresh 6/17/2019 7:52:06 AM Anti-Malware IP Protection started successfully 6/17/2019 7:52:05 AM Anti-Malware Starting IP protection 6/17/2019 7:52:05 AM Anti-Malware Database refreshed successfully 6/17/2019 7:52:02 AM Anti-Malware Database is upgraded to version v2019.06.17.07. Source: Management Server 6/17/2019 7:52:02 AM Anti-Malware IP Protection stopped successfully 6/17/2019 7:52:02 AM Anti-Malware Stopping IP protection 6/17/2019 7:52:02 AM Anti-Malware Starting database refresh 6/17/2019 5:26:18 AM Anti-Malware IP Protection started successfully 6/17/2019 5:26:18 AM Anti-Malware Starting IP protection 6/17/2019 5:26:18 AM Anti-Malware Database refreshed successfully 6/17/2019 5:26:14 AM Anti-Malware Database is upgraded to version v2019.06.17.06. Source: Management Server 6/17/2019 5:26:14 AM Anti-Malware IP Protection stopped successfully 6/17/2019 5:26:14 AM Anti-Malware Stopping IP protection 6/17/2019 5:26:14 AM Anti-Malware Starting database refresh 6/17/2019 4:36:00 AM Anti-Malware IP Protection started successfully 6/17/2019 4:36:00 AM Anti-Malware Starting IP protection 6/17/2019 4:36:00 AM Anti-Malware Database refreshed successfully 6/17/2019 4:35:56 AM Anti-Malware IP Protection stopped successfully 6/17/2019 4:35:56 AM Anti-Malware Stopping IP protection 6/17/2019 4:35:56 AM Anti-Malware Starting database refresh 6/17/2019 4:35:56 AM Anti-Malware Database is upgraded to version v2019.06.17.05. Source: Management Server 6/17/2019 2:25:17 AM Anti-Malware IP Protection started successfully
  3. Hi, It´s me again and I made another scan. It shows no other PUPs, just the Trojan.LNKHijacker.ClnShrt as before. I´m also attaching a report from the Malwarebytes. What would you suggest me to do now? I was searching on the internet again and found this post, which was posted yesterday, about deleting it from the system. https://uninstallandremoveit.com/trojan-lnkhijacker-clnshrt-removal-steps/ Should I follow all the steps and try to remove it? Thanks Malwarebytes-scan-Sicko.txt
  4. Here is the .zip file you asked me to create. I also ran flush.bat and the computer rebooted normally. Now? mbst-grab-results.zip
  5. Hi, The Fixlog.txt is incomplete. Please open the file and copy the contents. post it in your next reply.
  6. Hi, Can you check/verify the database version from the affected Client? As this one might still have an older database version. Thanks!
  7. Hi, Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from. The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted. Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait. The Computer will restart when the fix is completed. It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply. === If the problem persists and Chrome is Synced with other Devices check this out. https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/214325-chrome-secure-preferences-detection-always-comes-back/ Execute the suggested fix. Restart the computer normally. =========== Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists. fixlist.txt
  8. For any of these issues: Renewals Refunds (including double billing) Cancellations Update Billing Info Multiple Transactions Consumer Purchases Transaction Receipt Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us to get help If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264 
  9. I purchased malware premium bytes for 1 device and for two years. I submitted payment, it shows in the credit card, but didn’t receive any confirmation email. How do I cancel this transaction?
  10. malwarebytes still quarantining ace.dll. Whats up?
  11. Here is my Malwarebytes Log, FRST and Additions Log: FRST.txt Addition.txt mbae-default.log
  12. Hi, Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from. The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted. Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait. The Computer will restart when the fix is completed. It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply. === Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists. fixlist.txt
  13. Today
  14. Windows/System32/MailContactsCalendarSync/livedomainlists.txt (also the LiveDomainList.txt is in SysWow64 and WinSxS) The LiveDomainList.txt file has a bunch of malware sites listed inside. Do you happen to know what this folder and .txt file is doing on my Windows 10 machine? The LiveDomainList.txt is being used by: syncutil.dll which is not a signed file. Thank You
  15. Ron, the problems back as of 12:17 06/15/2019 ... FYI I only use Firefox browser. I reran fix cmd (FRST) against your fixlist file again. and attached fixlog here. can you give me an idea(in laymen terms) of what your seeing in the tools result files. Fixlog.txt
  16. Hi there, I'm new here and looking for some help (I'm not sure if this is the right place, so if it's not please point me where I need to go). The homepage on my Safari has suddenly changed to http://localhost/?"\ and I'm unable to change it back to Google. I'm running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 on a 2016 MacBook Pro. I've removed WeKnow adware (infected via Chrome) from the same computer months ago but have no other symptoms other than the homepage issue now. I 've had Malwarebytes installed/updated for years now and it's returning zero threats. I only updated my OS three days ago so I'm not sure if it's just an update glitch, but the issue only began appearing today.
  17. I believe its working, I don't see the dot your talking about, but I do get lines and options to correct the misspelling, (in the example I misspelled on purpose) unless this is just the build in checking?.
  18. Thanks, the block will be removed.
  19. Hey it looks like the message of the attack doesn't appear anymore, looks like the FRST list fixed the issue. Thanks Advanced!
  20. hxxps://www.eurofins.de/ is being flagged by MalwareBytes as a trojan laden website when internal vulnerability tests to identify this are coming back negative. Can you please correct so that this false positive doesn't prevent our site from rendering on our mutual clients computers or let us know why this error is popping? Please let us know how best to proceed from here.
  21. OK, task completed with files attached, same result. The Malwarebytes froze when I clicked on the ""add exclusion" button and I had to use the task manager to close Malwarebytes. Once again, thanks for your efforts Ed FRST.txt Addition.txt
  22. Of course once it's bagged in plastic you could spray the bug killer of your choice in there and give it a day or so before opening again. It wouldn't always be needed, but it's only a small on cost that can be passed on to the customer.
  23. Hi guys, We are experiencing issues with the following website being detected by Malwarebytes as being a phishing site. Website: www.6pumpcourt.co.uk Can you please review this and mark this site as safe as this is a false positive. Thanks Mat
  24. Okay, I've have finished all of that and am attaching the scan logs. Thanks. scan 06_16_19.txt AdwCleaner[C04].txt Addition.txt FRST.txt
  25. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.