All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Same here! I am on a Leeco LeMax 2 with AOKP Custom Rom and got 65 infections at my system applications... i made a full system wipe/format new twrp unroot new root reinstall three different backups and customroms after the reboot malwarebyte still said it is infected. i think it is a problem with malwarebytes database update.
  3. I'll take a look at this article but the same has happened to me, also updating Flash. So I've gone on to many Apple forums which have suggested using Malwarebytes. I downloaded it, it detected problems, I restarted the computer, and it is still the same - the problem is still there. I'll see how I go with the link. Ok I looked at the article and nothing helped in it. So I type a search but I am redirected to "Bing" - via trove.com and something (its too quick to find out) like goto... that pops up in the internet address area.
  4. Today
  5. I'll take a look at this article but the same has happened to me, also updating Flash. So I've gone on to many Apple forums which have suggested using Malwarebytes. I downloaded it, it detected problems, I restarted it, and it is still the same - the problem is still there. I'll see how I go with the link.
  6. Hi I am having the same issue: I've tried a full system wipe, including just reinstalling the OS with just Malwarebytes. I performed a scan and it still said it was infected with Trojan.Spy.Agent.rdr
  7. Same here. 193 infections in system apps. Formatted data factory reset. Same thing. Looks like it will require a system wipe, but I hope there is a less invasive option.
  8. Hello all, After discovering 6 threats on my computer I quarantined them all. However, when I went to delete them all, I noticed one was located in the System 32 folder and I am afraid to delete it. The file name is "C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\{45460625-B57B-1002-0F29-5A08F84B1130}". Can somebody inform me if this file is safe to delete or if I should keep it in quarantine? Thanks. Sincerely, Shanelle
  9. Me too, 82 infections, already Format data but they come back
  10. Same here, in fact when I bought mine it came with 5 PCs and now it is only 1. It was a special they were running when I bought it in 2011, instead of 3 PCs it was 5 PCs. I don't care what any of the staff says now it was setup for multiple PCs. I think it is very convenient for them to pull this out of their ass after 8 years of using it saying it only covered 1 PC when it never has. Maybe we can ask the Better Business Bureau what they think about it. Here is what mine looked like, there was no yearly subscription in 2011 it was a one time purchase. https://www.amazon.com/Malwarebytes-Comprehensive-Cybersecurity-Device-Year/dp/B07JNB3N9B/ref=sr_1_13?crid=2JTGOGYE5H1BD&keywords=malwarebytes&qid=1558782620&s=software&sprefix=malware%2Csoftware%2C153&sr=1-13 Here is the 3 PCs now https://www.amazon.com/Malwarebytes-98214-Premium-Security-Program/dp/B073BJSPB9/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2JTGOGYE5H1BD&keywords=malwarebytes&qid=1558783257&s=software&sprefix=malware%2Csoftware%2C153&sr=1-4
  11. I just found 42 infections with Trojan.Spy.Agent.rdr on my Sony Z1 with CM 12.1 Android 5.1.1 and I'm hesitating to remove all those as it looks like it will erase from Gallery to Configuration all kind of system apps... I will post further info from my phone including screenshots.
  12. CrewLounge Pilotlog, an aviation logbook program has a "startup.exe" file in appdata/roaming/pilotlog which is detected as Generic.Malware/Suspicious. Software website is https://crewlounge.aero/
  13. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  14. Yesterday I updated to the new version of Windows (1903). For the first time, Windows Defender was deactivated and Malwarebytes appeared as antivirus. If I go to the recommended option of Malwarebytes (which I have had up until now with no problems so far) "Let Malwarebytes choose whether to register" and changed it to "Never register Malwarebytes", I can have Windows Defender activated again. if I change back to the recommended option, Windows Defender is deactivated again.
  15. I also got this: C:\I386\TIMEDATE.CP_
  16. And I cant open LAN options, and I have Administrator privileges
  17. If scanners cant find any virus, why I cant change my proxy options? And even when I change things in regedit changes after reboot are reseted. After your help i can now edit those option in networking tab on windows but after saving and closing the window nothing saves. When i restarted my computer I got Registry Editor Pop up window about making changes to pc.
  18. I've got a Leagoo M8 Pro (had it for 18 months) running Malwarebytes Premium. The last update, when scanning, suddenly reports 67 system apps as being infected with a trojan Trojan.spy.agent. Is this a case of false positives? I don't see any infections and have had no problems. Is this just because it's a Chinese phone?
  19. Hi Ron, ADW Cleaner still found 5 files, which have been removed. Thank you again for checking. Reports.zip
  20. Let me have you run this other secondary scanner. I don't think the computer is infected but we'll double-check Please download and run the following Kaspersky antivirus scanner to remove any found threats Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool Let me know if it finds anything or not
  21. I meant my malwarebytes forum password. But in fact it was an identifier error. False alert. Thank you again for your attention and your availability. All the best.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.