All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi @Baldape, In the case of StrandHogg, it is true that it's an exploit as @exile360 explained. However, it's an exploit coded within Android/Trojan.Bankbot which we do detect. So yes, in a round about way, we detect StrandHogg. Nathan
  3. @LiquidTension even now logs? It is installed already and working good now, system also just updated to Windows 10 2004.
  4. you are right, I have the same stability issues with Firefox an Thunderbird. Even with the 4.1.1 beta version. I am also a pay-customer and I will wait the next version ☹️
  5. Strange... I have just updated 3 laptops and 2 desktops, all of them use malwarebytes. There was no problems reported, everything running smoothly as before. Just did update my own desktop, fast and without any problems detected. So saying that Malwarebytes is incompatible, is a bit too short through the bend. The only thing i did different is shutdown Malwarebytes before installation. After updating it starts up automatically again with windows. All is fine, firefox okay, pc is faster also i noticed. So in no way malwarebytes is incompatible, there is some other problem on your PC.
  6. Today
  7. Hiya Reef, You should be ok now, first make sure to change all passwords that you use on this PC. Specifically any with a financial impact... Next, Uninstall the following program: Sophos AV Also delete this folder if still present C:\ProgramData\Sophos http://www.askvg.com/how-to-completely-uninstall-remove-a-software-program-in-windows-without-using-3rd-party-software/ Next, Right click on FRST here: C:\Users\User\Downloads\FRST64.exe and rename uninstall.exe when complete right click on uninstall.exe and select "Run as Administrator" If you do not see the .exe appended that is because file extensions are hidden, in that case just rename FRST64 to uninstall That action will remove FRST and all created files and folders... Next, Remove all System Restore Points: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/33593-delete-system-restore-points-windows-10-a.html#option2 Create clean fresh Restore Point: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-system-restore-point Run Windows Disk Clean Up Utility - https://neosmart.net/wiki/disk-cleanup/ From there you should be good to go... Next, Read the following links to fully understand PC Security and Best Practices, you may find them useful.... Answers to Common Security Questions and best Practices Do I need a Registry Cleaner? Take care and surf safe Kevin...
  8. Having only one scanner identify a malicious site in no way makes it a definite False Positive. Each scanner has it's own sources for identifying such things. There will always be occasions when a scanner is first to identify. There are numerous examples of Malwarebytes verifying such identifications after doing their own research.
  9. Hello Maurice. Yesterday before receiving your last answer, I uninstalled Malwarebytes and reinstalled it in the hope that I could solve the problem, but no ..... everything continues as before. I want to thank you for your willingness to help, but it seems to me that this issue has to be resolved by the technical staff, since several users report the same problem since the Windows 10 2004 update. If I connect Malwarebytes and stay working on the pc, everything seems to be going well, but when the pc goes into sleep mode and when I return to it everything blocks, especially the open windows of the brownser and sometimes other programs. When this happens, restarting the pc takes a long time and is a frustrating situation. I hope that the technical team will resolve this matter as soon as possible. Best regards
  10. 104.16.51.111 and 104.16.53.111 hxxp://helpdesk.realworld.net.au Site is a Zendesk subscription help desk site and can understand the potential false positive reason as provides support articles regarding malicious incidents to our customers. However, the site does not contain any malware or trojans evidenced by Sucuri blacklist check. (See: hxxps://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/helpdesk.realworld.net.au)
  11. Hi everyone, Digital signature online is like electronic "fingerprints." The digital signature securely connects a signer to a document in a registered transaction in the form of a coded letter. Digital signatures use a standard, accepted format, called Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to deliver the highest level of security and universal acceptance. If you plan to have a digital signature certificate, then visit here: Dsc Class 3
  12. Sorry for 2nd post, as cant edit. Also as you see at both cases only 1 engine, it mean false positive (for that is Vuristotal)
  13. Why iks it? Malwarebytes no do their own scans?
  14. Thank you. exile60 I had enabled the remote assistance. The Nebula Console acting strange June 1 . I will need to dicusss as soon as I can chat . Is 6:47 Eastern time
  15. Oh... forgot to save it xD I can do the scan again, if the program does see them, but they are the launchers of a foreign program i need, i use them from years and nothing happened until my update, i suspect there is something on the other drives, because it's them Malwarebytes is scanning when i get a bluescreen.
  16. Should i just upload this "mbst-grab-results.zip" file here? Are there no real private informations what shouldn't be uploaded on internet?
  17. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  18. I noticed a few days ago i don't see Malwarebytes anymore, probably much longer. I tried to uninstall it and it just won't let me. After searching throught internet i downloaded the Malwarebytes Support Tool, and started to Repair Process but it just keeps going. Doesn't seem like it will be ever done.
  19. Hi, I ran the results and i am kinda relieved that it says "Your Computer Is Clean". Am I safe now?
  20. OK, hope you can recheck and update your library soon. Thank you.
  21. Thanks, the block has been produced by the Browser Guard. I will move this topic to the appropriate forum.
  22. Dear staff, This is one of blocking notice for https://duplicatefilefinder4pc.com/f/duplicate-file-finder-plus.zip Please keep all above sites and URLs are not blocked by you, thank you. TriSun Software Limited.
  23. We are not blocking these URLs with MB4. Can you please attach the protection log?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.