All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You enable the beta setting in MB. There is no stand alone installer. Then check for updates.
  3. Is there somewhere that I can download the Beta version and install it?? It seems to have solved the problem for others. Thanks KeithM
  4. I keep getting the winyahoo pups over and over again. I also am getting shortcuts of chrome and internet explorer appearing on my toolbar. It all started 12/13/2019 around 12:30am when I accidentally clicked on ad download instead of waiting to be redirected to my download. Originally relevant knowledge and one updater was popping up, but now i think they are gone. Still I am stuck with constant pups and things changing without me touching them. Malwarebytes premium is only finding pups with the scans i do, but i am not sure how to fix this. Please help. Addition.txt FRST.txt malwarebytesresults.txt malwarebytesresultschrome.txt
  5. Yea, this happens to me too. I'm now using Waze which I don't like.
  6. Today
  7. Greetings, Please do the following so that we may check to see what is going on with your installation and assist you: Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair) Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply Thanks
  8. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  9. I am not tech savy so please bear with me. My malwarebytes seems to be missing. When I click the icon it says unable to connect to service.
  10. That's the trouble with problems like this, you don't initially know what's causing them and it can be damn annoying trying to ascertain the cause. I thought my OS may of had integrity violations and it was only when I went back to an earlier Windows image that the problem went, until it came back again. I had to analyse what I had done between reverting to the earlier image and when the problems began again, and there was only one thing and that was upgrading KIS 19 back to 20, so I went on the forums and slowly information begins to flow regarding a recent patch etc, etc.
  11. Yesterday
  12. I'm not experiencing problems at this time, no. I should mention I am still using Malwarebytes 3. Ever since Malwarebytes 1 I have always waited a while before installing the new version.
  13. Hello, It is indeed a false positive and it shall be fixed in the next database update.
  14. Hello. Could you please check attached file. After the latest update MA is detecting it as miner, though before all was fine and it doesn't seem like one. SSE_plugin.zip
  15. In general, the problem resolved by itself, but I will inform you about this case anyway.
  16. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  17. Today as usual every day I pressed the button Chek for updates and started downloading updates, however, unlike past times this update lasted a very long time during the update download phase which usually doesn't take more than a minute, even in cases of loading Component Package update, loading lasted around 3-5 minutes and I decided to close malwarebytes and restart update, however when I started updating malwarebytes second time it updated strangely, updates only Update Package without Component Package, when I clicked update button third time it started updating a third time and this time the update process went fine, update of Component Package version was completed, I restart malwarebytes and everything was fine. However, this happened for the first time, this problem has not been even in earlier versions of malwarebytes. As shown by subsequent computer scans with malwarebytes and Adwcleaner no viruses were detected. And with the Internet connection, everything was also in order.
  18. I have the extension..."right click and send to Virus total" I usually go directly to the site. But you both are correct I just tested it.
  19. Hello @Porthos: I believe this was true earlier this year. To my pleasant surprise the MB4 Offline Installer may now be successfully submitted to VirusTotal. https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/dfe2e0934bfd30789c4421f728e507afc6a8a07f97b02651aef5f596eb5077a5/detection Earlier this year, VT upgraded: "Files up to 550 MB can be uploaded to the website..." HTH
  20. VirusTotal maximum file size is 550 mb, so not too big.
  21. I'm using the nightly build available from https://www.palemoon.org/unstable/ Exe attached.palemoon.7z
  22. https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-3541 Full User guide https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-3530?lang=en_US&affiliate=&x-source=mb4pchelp
  23. @exile360 well Sam, if theres more ways to shut it down than the one I posted above... think about posting it please? I read this on Woodys site: https://www.askwoody.com/ but I was interupted before I saw what else there was to turn off. it happens..... If there not going to support Win 7 - I don't need my pc to phone home..... regards....
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.