All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm sure you've likely tried this already, but for anyone else who might come across this, normally you would activate your license for Malwarebytes Privacy by following the instructions in this support article, assuming the product is working correctly.
  3. My website https://www.davidsafeer.com is being blocked It is hosted in Cloudflare and has full end-to-end encryption using SSL/TLS encryption. Attached is a file that show what my colleague is seeing. Thank you, David Safeer
  4. Hello @MontanaSEO and A request will be made to redirect your topic to a Malwarebytes Browser Guard sub-forum. https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/1929628185808353e945032878914de789ed2668644d98318a1260dee38d4993/detection @gonzo Thank you.
  5. This site has been scanned for Malware using several different tools. It comes up clean. However, it is being blocked as seen in the screen shot.
  6. QWERTY wasn't actually designed to slow people down, it was just designed to be mechanically reliable but still relatively ergonomic. Originally there were typewriters that were not as susceptible to jamming as older models, but the way the keys were arranged was still really bad. We're talking alphabetical order. (Speaking of which, does anybody happen to have a spare DVORAK keyboard I can borrow? I've always wanted to try one.) And the numerical keypad thing just hurts my brain too. Ugh... In barely-related news... I want to try that specific dyslexia-friendly font I referred to (the un
  7. Hello They're just lists. It was on a whole bunch of lists but we cleaned the site and requested removal and all of them have obliged. Both Sucuri and Malcare, onsite and offsite scans, have given us a clean bill of health. Can you please remove the domain from your block list. I will contact the other other lists and have them remove the now incorrect listing too. Thanks, Sam.
  8. Today
  9. I have successfully uninstalled McAfee and rebooted the computer afterwards. Here are the updated FRST.txt and Addition.txt files Thank you Addition.txt FRST.txt
  10. Old mechanical typewriter character striking arms could get stuck against another if one typed too fast. One had to physically separate striking arms. So a keypad was designed to slow one's typing down to mitigate striking arm conflicts. Thus was born the QWERTY keyboard. Even after there were electric typewriters using Ball and Thimble print heads, the QWERTY layout was the de-facto standard where there were no striking arms to get stuck against each other. Subsequently the QWERTY standard layout was inherited by computers. Everyone knew the layout and were accustomed to it.
  11. I personally use Malwarebytes Premium and Windows Defender. I would totally remove McAfee as there are still active drivers and services, that may cause issues for your system.. I would use their own removal tool.. Use the following link, scroll down to McAfee removal tool.. https://support.eset.com/en/kb146-uninstallers-removal-tools-for-common-windows-antivirus-software When that is completed run FRST again, do not alter any settings. If one month shows leave it ticked.. My image is outdated, I need to get that renewed.. Run FRST one more time, ensure al
  12. Hi. Today, I wanted to download TerraGenesis for my Android 8.0.0 Sony Xperia XZ phone by parental authorization using my mother password to download and install. But, before entering my mother password to download the game, I check the permissions and I found something suspicious: I viewed that if I download, install and run the game, it asks to give permission to make and manage phone calls that after viewing this permission, I decided to NOT download and install the game for security. Here is my prove on this screenshot that I took: I would like to investigate this
  13. I believe I do not use McAfee anymore because I only use malwarebytes premium. I did certainly use it for a while. Do you recommend using it along with malwarebytes? Thank you
  14. Do not see any obvious malware or infection in your logs.. Do you still need McAfee, it does show as disabled
  15. Hello. For after you get caught-up with the task above ___ Let me know if this Windows computer is a desktop-type, or a small-tower type, or else if a notebook or a laptop. I would like to know which. And more specifically, if the monitor-display is a Touch-type screen or not.
  16. https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/76cefec6dcc9f2c784fea387f782ef1a3e97d185770fb0d9faf75c72b4b66c80/detection @gonzo
  17. So... what exactly are some of these vulnerabilities and inefficiencies, anyway?
  18. It's worth noting that when I brought this topic up in the ReactOS community (they are creating a Windows replacement from scratch!), I actually got scoffed at. In fact, some people were even a little toxic about it. Eugh There are a few more thoughts I've always had regarding GUI stuff... A decent GUI should be color-blindness friendly, but still look nice if you're not colorblind. And no, I don't mean removal of color entirely. There are actually typefaces out there that are specifically designed to be Dyslexia-friendly. That's pretty nice, actually! Animated GUIs are aw
  19. Hello @SGNSam and A request has been made to move your topic to a more appropriate sub-forum. Present MBG Trojan block. Also was blocked by uBlock Origin. https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/be375ba9092a9c6bd1c825bf69e543c507faa93d816de3f071643ffdfc210035/detection https://quttera.com/detailed_report/shop.mtcss.co.uk https://urlhaus.abuse.ch/browse.php?search=shop.mtcss.co.uk @gonzo Thank you.
  20. Yep. When I first saw it, my jaw dropped. When I kept seeing it, I literally got angry. As a security professional, I was livid about it. I'd been highly recommended Malwarebytes Premium for a while, which I use on my MacBook Pro, my "business" computer for when Linux alone doesn't cut it... Or has interoperability issues that macOS just makes easier or capable. After seeing this, and yes, I know it's a secondary thing, but it's strongly pushed and recommended by the main Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware application itself as an extension of itself, but as an extension it should follow suit with g
  21. You are welcome to let us assist you here by following the above instructions or wait for the support ticket which is taking 5-7 weekdays currently for a response other than the ticket number generation.
  22. Studies show that primarily flat-colored user interfaces actually make you slower and less productive, though I don't remember the specific studies off the top of my head, so I can't cite them right away. But I think I have to agree. Flat colors actually distract me quite a bit, and make it harder for me to focus what I'm supposed to be working on. So while I do appreciate the option of using an alternate theme, the available ones could all use some work. I actually prefer the aesthetic of lighter themes over darker themes, but they are often so much harder on my eyes. The new default th
  23. Hello Kevin! Thank you very much for responding! I noticed that on my menu for FRST.exe there was also a box for One Month. I unchecked that midway through the scan. Hopefully that is not an issue. Also my computer locked at the end of the scan. Is that normal? I have included both the FRST.txt and the Addition.txt Addition.txt FRST.txt
  24. Can you please collect and upload as an attachment the diagnostic data using our MBST? Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair) Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply
  25. A video-rant by Ross Scott, about graphical user interfaces. Whether you are; casual computer user a professional who relies on their system for their daily life and is constantly having to tweak it or a software designer who is actually building a program for people everywhere to use... You may learn something very useful here! Also, props to Ross for using Malwarebytes~ 🦊 P.S.: I apologize in advance if I already posted this video on this forum.
  26. bought the privacy during the trial. every time i reinstall there is no prompt for the license key. uninstall and reinstall, uninstall, reboot and reinstall (both with and without the premium running and the self protect off) opened ticket in support not heard back just the generic auto reponder and the usual useless suggestion articles which leads me to believe Marcin has no staff working with him. The bot is useless as well and the usual COVID disclaimer means nothing. I opened a ticket 3 days ago and yet no email no call no nothing. My trial will expire today and i cannot
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.