All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. sorry for bad english :D , ill add some more info i checked detection on viruse total and its not flagged by anything and file in question as malwarebytes shows in detection is medal app
  3. Hello today i got 2 rtp detections from same ip can someone explain whats happening should i worry about it or not ?
  4. Combofix uses some commandline tools that are often used by malware as well, hence why this is being flagged as heuristic. Given Combofix is outdated for more than 15 years anyway, it's safe to delete it as I do not recommend running it on any newer OS after Windows 7, since it might break more than fixing things.
  5. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The IP block will be removed.
  6. Recently I've performed a scan with Malwarebytes on my system ( Win 10 ) using some various tactics to find a possible infection,on safe mode without network and I've founded a trojan called Heuristic.2051 related to a file called Combofix.exe that is present on a script that I've dowloaded for adjust my OS times ago (Tron Script).. I've posted a question on the reddit of Tron Script to inform the users of that threat and to asking them if this is already knwon and they've responded that it could had been possibly a false positive by Mbam. Then I've searched on the web for informations about that virus and I've founded some tutorials for remove it completely (https://malwaretips.com/blogs/alware-heuristic-2051/),before that I've deleted that quarantined file from Mbam's quarantine through the software itself and after that I've had to uninstall Malwarebytes just to complete some reinstalling operation that I was doing with my other antivirus software . All that said,My question is : in your opinion have removed the threats from Mbam's quarantine is eough to delete completely the possible infection/traces of the malicious sofwares-files founded,or I've to follow the list of passages explained in the web (look at the link that I've posted upside)? Let me know please
  7. Today
  8. Hi, Malwarebytes Premium is blocking access to https://www.insightcanhelp.co.uk/ flagging it as suspicious for malware. I'm pretty sure this will be a false-positive. I have tried adding the site in to the exclusions (both by URL, Domain, and eventually IP address) but it still seems to be getting blocked. Is there something that can be done here? Thanks, David
  9. I'm using Malwarebytes like a support to my other and main one antivirus solution that is Bitdefender,coul'd you suggest me the right configuration to apply to the software in this case? Being more precise : should I not to enable in this case an upgrade to my free trial license and continuing to use the software like I do at now without the features that premium license enables ( real time protection for example )? I'm asking this because I know that there could potentially be conflicts between 2 antivirus solutions enabled on the same system Please let me know
  10. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be reviewed.
  11. Hello, I own the domain s.cystack.net. I have found that Malwarebytes (Real Time Protection) is detecting my domain as a Trojan even though I have ssl certificates. My customer report about the problem with the below PoC image. This is causing me a lot of problems, not to mention loss of customers. My site is clean and if possible please rescan it and have it removed from your blacklist. If this is not possible, please tell me what I can do to be able to remove my site from these lists. If you need any further information, feel free to email me. I remain available and awaiting your response. Kind regards, Vu Hai Dang
  12. Hello @Azhdaha and My name is MKDB and I will assist you. Let's keep these principles as we proceed. Make sure to read the entire post below first. Please follow the steps in the given order and post back the log files. Please attach all log files into your post. Before we start, please make sure that you have an external backup, not connected to this system, of all private data. Only run the tools I guide you to. Please don't run any other scans, download, install or uninstall any programs while I'm working with you. As English is not my native language, please do not use slang or idioms. It may be hard for me to understand. If you do not respond within 4 days, your topic will be closed. Cracked or hacked or pirated programs are not only illegal, but also will make a computer a malware victim. Having such programs installed, is the easiest way to get infected. It is the leading cause of ransomware encryptions. It is at times also a big source of current trojan infections. If you are running any kin of illegal software on your system, please uninstall them now, before we start the cleaning procedure. Please attach the requested zip file and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you!
  13. @frucreisommaddo-7789 Great job! 😃 You should activate elevation prompt and update some programs (if your still need them) or uninstall them (if you don't need them anymore) or otherwise take care of these: The elevation prompt for administrators disabled ^It is recommended to enable (default): Win+R typing UserAccountControlSettings and Enter^ Malwarebytes version 5.1.0.102 v.5.1.0.102 Warning! Download Update Git v.2.43.0 Warning! Download Update Node.js v.20.10.0 Warning! Download Update Python 3.10.6 (64-bit) v.3.10.6150.0 Warning! Download Update Microsoft Visual Studio Code (User) v.1.81.1 Warning! Download Update Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable (x64) - 14.38.33130 v.14.38.33130.0 Warning! Download Update Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable (x86) - 14.38.33130 v.14.38.33130.0 Warning! Download Update Google Drive v.1.0 Warning! Download Update Total Commander 64-bit (Remove or Repair) v.11.00 Warning! Download Update qBittorrent v.4.5.5 Warning! Download Update Java 8 Update 391 v.8.0.3910.13 Warning! Download Update Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX v.10.1.102.64 Warning! This software is no longer supported. Please uninstall it. Mozilla Firefox (x64 pl) v.121.0.1 Warning! Download Update IObit Unlocker v.1.3.0.11 Warning! Application is distributed through the partnership programs and bundle assemblies. Uninstallation recommended. Possible you became a victim of fraud or social engineering. Thank you for your cooperation. You can use KpRm to remove FRST and other tools. Please download KpRm by kernel-panik and save it to your desktop. Right-click kprm_(version).exe and select Run as Administrator. Read and accept the disclaimer. When the tool opens, select Delete Tools under Actions. Under Delete Quarantines select Delete Now, then click Run. Once complete, click OK. A log may open in Notepad titled kprm-(date).txt. I do not need it. Just close Notepad if it shows up. A few final recommendations can be found here: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/258363-tips-to-help-protect-from-infection/ Further reading if you like to keep up on the malware threat scene: Malwarebytes Blog https://blog.malwarebytes.com/ Hopefully, we've been able to assist you with correcting your system issues. Thank you for using Malwarebytes.
  14. @Lirian Well done! Let's run ESET for a second opinion and FSS and SecurityCheck to check the results. 1️⃣ Please follow these instructions and attach the logfile FSS.txt: 2️⃣ Let me have you run a different scanner to double-check. I don't expect it to find anything, but no harm in checking. I would suggest a free scan with the ESET Online Scanner Go to https://download.eset.com/com/eset/tools/online_scanner/latest/esetonlinescanner.exe It will start a download of "esetonlinescanner.exe". Save the file to your system, such as the Downloads folder, or else to the Desktop. Go to the saved file, and double click it to get it started. When presented with the initial ESET options, click on "Computer Scan". Next, when prompted by Windows, allow it to start by clicking Yes. When prompted for scan type, Click on Full scan. Look at & tick ( select ) the radio selection "Enable ESET to detect and quarantine potentially unwanted applications" and click on the Start scan button. Have patience. The entire process may take an hour or more. There is an initial update download. There is a progress window display. You should ignore all prompts to get the ESET antivirus software program. (e.g. their standard program). You do not need to buy or get or install anything else. When the scan is completed, if something was found, it will show a screen with the number of detected items. If so, click the button marked “View detected results”. Click The blue “Save scan log” to save the log. If something was removed and you know it is a false finding, you may click on the blue ”Restore cleaned files” (in blue, at the bottom). Press Continue when all done. You should click to off the offer for “periodic scanning”. Note: If you do need to do a File Restore from ESET please follow the directions below [KB2915] Restore files quarantined by the ESET Online Scanner version 3 https://support.eset.com/en/kb2915-restore-files-quarantined-by-the-eset-online-scanner 3️⃣ I would like you to run a tool named SecurityCheck to inquire about the current security update status of some applications. Download SecurityCheck by glax24: https://tools.safezone.cc/glax24/SecurityCheck/SecurityCheck.exe If Microsoft SmartScreen blocks the download, click through to save the file This tool is safe. Smartscreen is overly sensitive. If SmartScreen blocks the file from running click on More info and Run anyway Right-click with your mouse on the Securitycheck.exe and select "Run as administrator" and reply YES to allow to run & go forward Wait for the scan to finish. It will open a text file named SecurityCheck.txt Close the file. Attach it with your next reply. You can find this file in a folder called SecurityCheck, C:\SecurityCheck\SecurityCheck.txt
  15. @MalwareVictim88 Good job! Let's use ESET and SecurityCheck for a second opinion. 1️⃣ Let me have you run a different scanner to double-check. I don't expect it to find anything, but no harm in checking. I would suggest a free scan with the ESET Online Scanner Go to https://download.eset.com/com/eset/tools/online_scanner/latest/esetonlinescanner.exe It will start a download of "esetonlinescanner.exe". Save the file to your system, such as the Downloads folder, or else to the Desktop. Go to the saved file, and double click it to get it started. When presented with the initial ESET options, click on "Computer Scan". Next, when prompted by Windows, allow it to start by clicking Yes. When prompted for scan type, Click on Full scan. Look at & tick ( select ) the radio selection "Enable ESET to detect and quarantine potentially unwanted applications" and click on the Start scan button. Have patience. The entire process may take an hour or more. There is an initial update download. There is a progress window display. You should ignore all prompts to get the ESET antivirus software program. (e.g. their standard program). You do not need to buy or get or install anything else. When the scan is completed, if something was found, it will show a screen with the number of detected items. If so, click the button marked “View detected results”. Click The blue “Save scan log” to save the log. If something was removed and you know it is a false finding, you may click on the blue ”Restore cleaned files” (in blue, at the bottom). Press Continue when all done. You should click to off the offer for “periodic scanning”. Note: If you do need to do a File Restore from ESET please follow the directions below [KB2915] Restore files quarantined by the ESET Online Scanner version 3 https://support.eset.com/en/kb2915-restore-files-quarantined-by-the-eset-online-scanner 2️⃣ Please follow these instructions and attach the logfile:
  16. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The site will be whitelisted.
  17. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  18. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  19. But this is the block. I know strange. "processPath": "E:\\DCS World OpenBeta\\bin-mt\\DCS.exe",
  20. I have no clue why searching dcs in Chrome would open the game. "websiteData": { "blockType": 15, "ip": "37.120.141.144", "isInbound": false, "netProtocol": "UDP", "port": 10308, "processPath": "E:\\DCS World OpenBeta\\bin-mt\\DCS.exe", "url": "" I am grasping at straws here but do you have the experimental AI feature in Chrome?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.