All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. How is the computer doing?
  3. Hi, Thanks for reporting. This will be fixed in the next database update.
  4. To whom it may concern, Our company gitlab server, gitlab.ceriumsoft.com , is being marked as a malicious/phishing site. We took a moment first to review the server and emails going out, and confirmed only authorized users are accessing the server, and only system messages are going out. I'm having users whitelist individually, and please let me know if there's anything else I can do so that our server isn't marked as malicious, thank you.
  5. Thank you so much, Bjelakovic! Really appreciate your speedy response.
  6. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  7. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  8. I bought an ASYS TUF gaming laptop FX506HM a few days ago from someone else. The laptop is 2 years old. The seller said he downloaded games and movies illegally. I thought it might contain a virus so i performed a complete reset and downloaded windows from the cloud, thinking a virus cant survive that. After using it a bit I noticed that the laptop responds slow when you open a new tab. For example, when I open internet explorer, it opens it slightly delayed, but its clearly visible. This also often happens when i open windows start on startup. I found it weird because i have another laptop HP pavilion 14 that's almost 3 years old and i have no issues with it. I followed the sept laid out in here: Kapersky found a Trojan.Win32.SEPEH.gen I removed it, reinstalled windows again, followed all the steps again and this time nothing was found. However the laptop still works delayed. Could it be that the trojan damaged the laptop?
  9. @QuiGonJohn Thank you for sharing your experience, I will pass your feedback along to the design team. I'm sharing a couple screenshots to illustrate how this works. When viewing the scan results, you can uncheck items that you do not wish to quarantine. Once you've unselected items that you do not wish to quarantine, click the Quarantine button to continue (Note: Only items selected with the check marks will be quarantined). Malwarebytes will then prompt you to choose what to do with the unselected items. If you choose Always ignore, the the items are added to the Allow list and will be excluded from future scans. If you choose Ignore once, the items will continue to be reviewed in future scans.
  10. Hello! The website sickfestival.com is being blocked. (IP address: http://212.42.180.213/) I am a developer working on the site - the site has been thoroughly scanned for malware, and is coming up negative with multiple tools. The site is otherwise browsable for all who are not using the Malwarebytes browser extension. I don't personally use Malwarebytes, so cannot provide any logs etc. I've attached the information I've been passed by a couple of people, in case that helps. Thanks so much for looking into this for us - we have launched our festival event today and some people are missing out as a result of the false positive.
  11. Hello Malwarebytes Beta community, We have released beta build version 4.6.12.323 component package 1.0.2309. Features and improvements Minor updates to improve migration to Malwarebytes 5
  12. Hello Malwarebytes Beta community, We have released beta build version 5.1.2.109 component package 1.0.1207. Features and improvements Improved error handling Slovenia flag added to VPN server selection Localization improvements Minor revisions to license state displayed in dashboard header Notification improvements for trial users Issues fixed Upgrade to Premium promo displays in scan summary for licensed users Select all option fails on scan results page when scan results contain only one detection Allow list not recognizing subscription activation Tray menu options not recognizing subscription activation
  13. Today
  14. Greetings. Thank you for your reply. Can this thing be permanently deactivated? If other users with malwarebytes installed on their PC want to access my band's site, they find themselves blocked... Have a nice day!
  15. Hiya, So I tried the install twice and i get the same error: I am doing this via a usb install as i have no means to create an ISO - I dont have a cd drive/burner to create a disc for the ISO file.
  16. Yep - Fake invoice. Thank you. Please reference: 10 Warning Signs You’ve Received a Fake Invoice EmailPhishers send fake invoicesWarning: This scam starts with a fake invoice. It could end with crooks stealing your dataInvoice Fraud: How to Identify Fake Invoices & More
  17. Email subject line: Take Action Now: Payment Reminder for Security Package Service see captured jpg images of email attached. copy & paste of email didn't work
  18. Thank you very much! I have just seen that another (harmless) domain of mine is also being blocked: volkeru.2ix.de It looks like the entire domain 2ix.de is being blocked. This is not a very good idea, as this domain belongs to the provider Lima-City.de. Any customer can set up a subdomain there. This means that potentially dangerous domains are of course hosted there, but also absolutely reputable domains, such as mine. Many thanks and best regards, Volker
  19. One other thing: there's nothing to go off of in Detection History. No logs are being generated to help prove why this is occuring.
  20. Heya, this issue started around a day ago. Two of the Minecraft Servers I host for different communities (seperate bare-metal hardware units) have been working fine (self-hosting and using playit.gg as the proxy service) and I've been able to connect to them from my main workstation without issue when looking over things in-game. However, I've started to get "Connection refused: no further information" upon trying to join either of them. Also trying to connect to a few other public servers ran by others, the exact same issue occurs. None of my players are having this issue, which suggests something is going on from my end. I've also managed to successfully connect to it from another laptop without MBAM on it, which instantly raised my suspicion about what might be going on. I've ran through the following steps already: - Reinstalled Minecraft and Java, alongside ensuring there's application and folder exceptions setup for Minecraft + it's Launcher in MBAM alongside checking the Windows Firewall allow-lists for them - Trying this inside Minecraft from different loaders (not just Vanilla, but also Forge and Paper) - Ensured Malwarebytes is up-to-date (MBAM Version 4.6.11.329, Update version 1.0.82748, Component Version 1.0.2302) - Gone through MBAM's advanced setting and turn OFF all Java Protection options - Making sure TCP 25565 and UDP 19132 and not blocked for whatever reasons I was able to finally connect after turning off all MBAM Real-Time Protection Features as the next step. Turning them slowly back on one-at-a-time, I eventually discovered that it was Web Protection which was the culprit. Having it turned on = not being able to connect to any MC Servers at all. Turning it off instantly resolves the issue. While I can work around this by having Web Protection turned off while trying to connect to a Minecraft Server (albeit not an ideal workaround), I want to know why this is suddenly an issue? I've been a MBAM Premium user for several years, and I've never experienced this particular issue until yesterday?
  21. Please check if you're using the latest database. Also try clearing your browser cache.
  22. Hi - but I still see it giving a warning. It's not readwithacta.com that needs to be whitelisted, it's the iframe: paywall.readwithacta.com
  23. Hmm interesting. Thanks for your response, it looks like our hosting company is already blocking that file with a 403 forbidden so it's odd it that it got flagged. At any rate thank you for removing the block.
  24. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed. It got blocked due to: barn2.com/xmlrpc.php https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/xmlrpc-wordpress
  25. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  26. Here are the logs back. I downloaded them using wifi then turned wifi off while running so the hackers couldent access my computer. AdwCleaner[C00].txt AdwCleaner[S00].txt Fixlog.txt
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.