All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We recently started receiving reports from a few customers that our website "barn2.com" is being blocked by Browser Guard for a trojan. We've run all the scans we can do and can't find any issues, can we get the block removed or at least receive more information about why it's been blocked?
  3. The users of my software keep complaining that my website spamblockup.2ix.de is blocked by Malwarebytes due to alleged phishing. The site is completely harmless and only contains an instruction manual for the program, nothing more. No phishing has ever been done from this site. Can this ban please be lifted? Thank you!
  4. I have used the external mbar for eons .. every day .. and I agree they should keep it. Hope they will!
  5. Today
  6. @Horizon10 Your system is clean. 😃 Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection. Thank you. As this topic seems to be solved, I do not follow it any longer. Take care!
  7. Hello @Swaroop and My name is MKDB and I will assist you. Let's keep these principles as we proceed. Make sure to read the entire post below first. Please follow the steps in the given order and post back the log files. Please attach all log files into your post. Before we start, please make sure that you have an external backup, not connected to this system, of all private data. Only run the tools I guide you to. Please don't run any other scans, download, install or uninstall any programs while I'm working with you. As English is not my native language, please do not use slang or idioms. It may be hard for me to understand. If you do not respond within 4 days, your topic will be closed. Cracked or hacked or pirated programs are not only illegal, but also will make a computer a malware victim. Having such programs installed, is the easiest way to get infected. It is the leading cause of ransomware encryptions. It is at times also a big source of current trojan infections. If you are running any kin of illegal software on your system, please uninstall them now, before we start the cleaning procedure. Please attach the requested zip file and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you!
  8. thanks for help i did kprm clean up as guided me and deleted som logs manualy and emptyed bin so by now all work is finished and my system is clean right ?
  9. Thanks! The site has been whitelisted. Please allow 15-30 minutes for the changes to take effect.
  10. @Horizon10 Well done! I've removed the "EmptyTemp:" command from your FRST script (as you've asked me to do so). This command would empty all temp files (including browsers) and can take some minutes as well. We often use this command as malware often puts it's files there. As there is no malware on your system, the fix was a quick one. You should update some programs (if your still need them) or uninstall them (if you don't need them anymore): Discord v.1.0.9026 Warning! Download Update Thank you for your cooperation. You can use KpRm to remove FRST and other tools. Please download KpRm by kernel-panik and save it to your desktop. Right-click kprm_(version).exe and select Run as Administrator. Read and accept the disclaimer. When the tool opens, select Delete Tools under Actions. Under Delete Quarantines select Delete Now, then click Run. Once complete, click OK. A log may open in Notepad titled kprm-(date).txt. I do not need it. Just close Notepad if it shows up. A few final recommendations can be found here: Further reading if you like to keep up on the malware threat scene: Malwarebytes Blog https://blog.malwarebytes.com/ Hopefully, we've been able to assist you with correcting your system issues. Thank you for using Malwarebytes.
  11. Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection. Thank you. As this topic seems to be solved, I do not follow it any longer. Take care!
  12. Hi, Please provide a screenshot of the block.
  13. I don't know if the scan cut off for some reason or jumped to the end suddenly, but it stopped when the bar was less than half way through.
  14. Kappersonly.nl seems to be marked by MalwareByts as a phising site which it is not. Please unblock this site.
  15. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The site will be whitelisted.
  16. Thanks. The site has been added to the whitelist.
  17. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block has been removed.
  18. Fix program FRST took like 2-3 minutes to run and asked for restart (i aggred) is that normal that it took such short time to run ? thanks for help .
  19. I followed your instruction, it works well, thanks for the help.
  20. @Swaroop I am going to get you started with the process. Please respond to all future instructions from your helper in a timely manner. Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process Then follow each step in the order provided. Unless otherwise asked, please attach all logs Please make the following system changes: If you have not done so already - Enable System Protection and create a NEW System Restore Point Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads.. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the downloads are completed Disable-Fast-Startup Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions Please run the following scans: Click the following link and run a Scan with AdwCleaner Click the following link and run a Scan with Malwarebytes RESTART the computer Click the following link and run a Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Example image of where to click to attach files when posting your reply Then be patient for the next expert to take your case. Thank you
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.