All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Cleared the storage and update and the block is gone on the Chromium browsers.
  3. This has been reported a couple of days ago internally by me. The team is working on an fix to correct.
  4. I've updated to the latest db on MS Edge and rebooted my computer. Here is what I get. The site is not blocked but some other entries are
  5. Please go ahead and run the following scanner from Microsoft and I'll check back on you tomorrow. It's almost 1 AM for me Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process [ 1 ] Please make the following system changes. Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads.. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed. Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed. Disable-Fast-Startup Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions [ 2 ] I suggest a new scan for viruses & other malware. This may take several hours, depending on the number of files on the system and the speed of the computer. The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free Microsoft stand-alone virus scanner that can be used to scan for & remove malware or potentially unwanted software from a system. The download links & the how-to-run-the tool are at this link at Microsoft https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/intelligence/safety-scanner-download Look on the Scan Options & select the FULL scan. Then start the scan. Have lots of patience. It may take several hours. Once you see it has started, take a long long break; walk away. Do not pay credence if you see some intermediate early flash messages on the screen display. The only things that count are the End result at the end of the run. The scan will take several hours. Leave it alone. It will remove any other remaining threats as it goes along. Take a very long break, do your normal personal errands .....just do not use the computer during this scan. This is likely to run for many hours as previously mentioned ( depending on the number of files on your machine & the speed of the hardware.) The log is named MSERT.log and the log will be at C:\Windows\debug\msert.log Please attach that log with your next reply. It is normal for the Microsoft Safety Scanner to show detections during the scan process. It is scanning for basically all bread crumbs or traces of files and registry entries that "might" be or have been part of some infection or previous infection. That DOES NOT mean the computer is infected. Once the scan has been completed it uploads the log to their Cloud service which then uses Artificial Intelligence to determine if in fact any of the traces are an infection or not. Then it writes into the log on your computer what it found. Thank you
  6. Great, that looks good @bitty_01 Please run the following again, now Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process Then follow each step in the order provided. Unless otherwise asked, please attach all logs Please make the following system changes: If you have not done so already - Enable System Protection and create a NEW System Restore Point Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads.. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the downloads are completed Disable-Fast-Startup Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions Please run the following scans: Click the following link and run a Scan with AdwCleaner Click the following link and run a Scan with Malwarebytes RESTART the computer Click the following link and run a Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Example image of where to click to attach files when posting your reply Thank you
  7. Hello @Newbee2024 and Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process Then follow each step in the order provided. Unless otherwise asked, please attach all logs Please make the following system changes: If you have not done so already - Enable System Protection and create a NEW System Restore Point Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads.. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the downloads are completed Disable-Fast-Startup Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions Please run the following scans: Click the following link and run a Scan with AdwCleaner Click the following link and run a Scan with Malwarebytes RESTART the computer Click the following link and run a Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Example image of where to click to attach files when posting your reply Thank you
  8. I ran another DR.Web scan for good measures. This time it came out clean. Also I wanted to send you the details of the MLB report that pops every 30sec as I think I didn't provided it and I don't know if it can be of any help. There are two files because sometimes it's categorized as Malware and sometimes as Exploit, so I picked 1 report for each in case it matters. Thank you. MLBNotifDetails.txt MLBNotifDetails2.txt
  9. Hi, We will evaluate and remove detection.
  10. direct download link: https://engagedhits.com/latestinstaller/installer
  11. I am the one who maintains this app. In general, It is a reverse proxy client. We have users who give access for their IP and get paid for this. This connects to the central hub server (there will be multiple in the future). Other users use their IP to connect to the internet, this is like a residential proxy. In detail, the installer consists of two .exe files: the first one registers the instance of the application and connects it to a particular user (to make us available to pay for them). If it could not connect, the installation is completed with an error. To get the correct install you need to visit the below link https://engagedhits.com/pages/show/download?userid=123456 userId is various for different users. The second part is a service which connects the central hub server I mentioned above and opens the connection. Again, users know what they install and get paid for that. The app does not download any executable code, it is just what it is. We also use a valid and recommended certificate. We won a dispute with Microsoft and some more already, and are communicating with different security vendors now.
  12. I'm seeing that happening too. I thought that I'd got rid of it by clicking through all the 'Next ->'. But when you close and reopen the browser then it comes back again. I'm guessing that the 'Message seen' flag is being stored in a cookie, and that cookie is being cleared on closing the browser.
  13. Hi, The block was disabled yesterday. Please check for database updates, clear your browser cache. If you're still getting blocked, please post debug logs.
  14. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  15. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  16. I started the Windows system recovery from 2 days ago, now it seems to be cleared. Avira stopped process, so i hope there will be no crucial damages on my system.
  17. Hi, Thanks for reporting this to us. The block will be removed.
  18. Today
  19. Dear Sir, Thank you. The scan is completed, you can find attached the log. 1 object has been found and cured but unfortunately I still have the MLB pop up every 30 sec. cureit.log
  20. Hello, Malware Premium-Testversion doesn´t ind anything: Pls, can you help me to clean up my System. Thank You ! Newbee2024
  21. It is a scam. The scam is to get you to call that phone number. The "key" is useless as well. I would check your email here. https://haveibeenpwned.com/
  22. This is an MB block. I was able to duplicate the block and have reported it to our Research Team
  23. Hi, I've been accessing my Identity Protect dashboard/alerts just fine for the past week or so since signing up. However, it appears Firefox now refuses to load the site after a recent browser update today. It comes up with the following error: Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to malwarebytes.valueyouridentity.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Please assist. 🙂
  24. I'm not able to duplicate this block. Please post the LOG and a Screenshot of the block. @aquigenbio Thank you
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.