All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks TeMerc. I've pinged my customer for more info (or maybe now his problem has gone away, time will tell)
  3. Today
  4. I ran ESET scanner and it detected 0 files but here are the security check results. SecurityCheck.txt
  5. @AdvancedSetup @Porthos @Horizon10 Please stand by... the admins will fix this. Did you try to attach the logfiles? Do NOT copy & paste.
  6. You missed the most important part of my instructions. Disable-Fast-Startup https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/299350-disable-fast-startup/ After you do the above, Let's use the same support tool and do a clean uninstall and reinstall. Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool. Please close all browsers and programs before running the tool. Once done, it will attempt to reinstall Malwarebytes. After the installation restart the computer.
  7. Here is an example of a site that is getting blocked:
  8. hello, I was too fast, The notification icon in the taskbar, At the start of the system, has disappeared. I put the report mbst-grab-results.zip
  9. Hello- We do not show either the domain nor the IP which the domain resides on in our database, was this perhaps a Browser Guard block only?
  10. Hello-These have been whitelisted in BG
  11. Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the data from the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've disabled the block in our database. Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.
  12. Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the data from the IP again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've disabled the block in our database. Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.
  13. Hi! My first time here! I own the site in the title of the topic, I installed SSL certificate and all but MB blocks the access to the site. Can you please fix this? Thank you all for your work I attach a screen and the file log Best Regards log.txt
  14. Make sure the user updates Browser Guard as well. If you can not see the Browser Guard icon in the browser toolbar, click the puzzle icon and unhide or pin the icon. If you're having issues with Malwarebytes Browser Guard you may want to try to update the program manually. Click on the extension icon Click the Kebab Menu -> then Support Click the Check for database updates button If still having an issue then click Clear Browser Guard Storage, Restart the Browser, and check for Database Updates again I suggest updating Browser Guard. If you still have issues, If you can not see the Browser Guard icon in the browser toolbar, click the puzzle icon and unhide or pin the icon. If you're having issues with Malwarebytes Browser Guard you may want to try to update the program manually. Click on the extension icon Click the Kebab Menu -> then Support Click the Check for database updates button If still having an issue then click Clear Browser Guard Storage, Restart the Browser, and check for Database Updates again
  15. Thank you. I don't have a screenshot, no, as this was reported by a customer. I will ask him for one and report back.
  16. This is a Browser Guard exclusive "Heuristic" block. I have moved your post to the correct section so the Browser Guard team can address it.
  17. Hi, We built a paywall service where we partner with publishers and creators to power a payment experience directly embedded in a paywall, and recently started getting some complaints from users where Malwarebytes was incorrectly warning them about potential phishing. Some information on us: - Homepage: https://readwithacta.com/ - API URL: paywall.readwithacta.com (this is what is getting blocked) - How it works: we power a payment experience using Stripe so users never leave the paywall. The publishers or creators install the API in their website to enable this experience (via an iframe). Happy to share more. Thanks, Guillermo https://www.linkedin.com/in/golaizola/
  18. It just stopped doing it and everything is back to normal.
  19. I have moved your post for you. Do you have a screenshot of the block as I am not blocked?
  20. Google's new AI search results promotes sites pushing malware, scams
  21. Not only does it run the different programs but it runs scripts to reduce/change permissions on files and folders that reduce the built-in security of Windows. It does not restore those permissions back to default. If I found out a repair person used Tron on my system, I would never use them again and clean install Windows. That is where I will leave this. This is not the section of this forum for those discussions.
  22. OK, great! I not only dragged but pinned. It only was allowed to the right of the reversible arrow. I'm exhaling now.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.