All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If you deactivated it on the web portal you can just use the key on the new machine.
  3. Hi all, The excubits website remained blocked. Is the decision still pending, did the site get caught in an automatic process, or was is found a case of riskware? I don't think that the security software there falls under the "(...) legitimate software programs that contain loopholes or vulnerabilities that can be exploited by hackers for malicious purposes". If it was found to be riskware, why is it classified as such? I am currently using memprotect (and considering FIDES) so I'd really like to know. https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/memprotect-support-discussion.388011/ Kind regards, Durew excubits detection2.txt
  4. So I need to click the trash can to remove the main machine. How would I add this pc?
  5. This is only a temporary state of affairs until the main pc is back up so 14 days should be sufficient.
  6. Yes, I did get their initial automated reply, so I'll wait for them to get in touch in response to your request, thank you.
  7. If you have not created an account on My.Malwarebytes.com yet then you won't be able to access it until you do so. As for the free trial, if you install Malwarebytes onto your new system it should automatically start the 14 day trial for you which includes real-time protection.
  8. Did you at least receive the initial automated reply in your email? If not, then go ahead and create a new ticket, but if so then just wait and someone will get in touch once they get my request for help.
  9. Today
  10. hmm I appear not to have access to any of the pages in my account pages.
  11. That 3 month trial offer was back in February, but I've just checked and it has now ended. The trial versions offer RTP for a 14 day period, after that they revert to unlicenced scan-only mode.
  12. Much appreciated. I certainly intended to select the business option when I logged my ticket; however, I note that when I search for the ticket number in the support tool, it doesn't appear, so perhaps something went wrong, and this explains the lack of response from them. Should I wait to see if your request elicits a response from them, or else create a new ticket, so I can gather logs and attach? Thanks again.
  13. Am I right in thinking that the un licensed version is not resident. it doesnt offer real time protection?
  14. Yes, the 14 day free trial is also an option. I was not aware of any extended/3 month trial, but I'm a Premium user so I would not have seen it.
  15. By the way, I made a note of the issues and error you reported and will be sure to pass this info on to the Product team in case they were unaware of this issue. In the meantime, please make sure that all of your systems are fully up to date with the latest version(s) of your Malwarebytes product(s).
  16. That is easy to do, but you need to make an account here first; My Malwarebytes Account There you register your key, then you can deactivate it on your crashed pc, then you can re-use your key on another computer. Just install Malwarebytes on your new pc and insert the key for activation.
  17. It would likely be best to attach them to your ticket. Did you select the business option when creating your support ticket? I will ask that someone take a look at your ticket (I only help here on the forums; I don't have access to the helpdesk). @AdvancedSetup would you please see about ticket number 3042523? Thanks
  18. Why not just put a 14 day free trial version on the temporary PC? There was recently a three month trial offer, I'm not sure if that is still available?
  19. Hello. To give update - Malwarebytes is still scanning. It's been running for 28 hours. I really hope it's normal and not a reason to be worried about.
  20. Thank you exile360. Yes, we are a business customer, but no response to ticket 3042523 logged on 17/5/20 bar the automated acknowledgement, which is why I posted here, too. Am I better to attach gathered logs here, or else to that ticket? Much appreciated.
  21. Greetings, Yes, you certainly may. The easiest way to do so would be to log into your account at My.Malwarebytes.com to deactivate the license from the other system then you will be able to activate it on your second PC. If you have no created an account yet instructions for doing so may be found in this support article and details on deactivating your license there may be found at the bottom of this support article. Please let us know if you have any trouble and if there is anything else we might assist you with. Thanks
  22. Greetings, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Are you a Malwarebytes business customer by any chance? If so, I'd recommend contacting Malwarebytes Business Support directly via the form on this page. In the meantime, please do the following on at least one of the affected machines if possible, and either attach the resulting logs here or provide them to Support directly if you end up creating a support ticket via the aforementioned link: Download and run the Malwarebytes Support ToolAccept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply Thanks
  23. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  24. My main PC which has the life time license of MBM is down at the moment (in pieces), I was wondering if I could temporarily move the license to this computer and then transfer it back when the main PC is working again. I visit some 300 websites a week for work and would feel protected with MBM resident.
  25. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  26. Several of our PCs with Malwarebytes are having problems with the screen going blank for some seconds, then eventually coming back alive; also associated are mouse lagging issues (standard HID compliant USB mouse); removing/disabling Malwarebytes makes the issues disappear. The display errors produce Warning Event ID 4101 "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered" in the Windows event log (per screenshot). PCs are standard new Dell desktops. Any help/suggestions appreciated.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.