All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Your analogy would make sense if it weren't for the fact that it was stated quite clearly in rather large text at the time of purchase that each lifetime license was for a single installation only. What anyone might have said in the past because of the former grace built into the licensing system is irrelevant; lifetime licenses are now and have always been for just 1 device/installation and anyone who had it installed on more than that (including myself at one time, as I already mentioned above) were simply exploiting a gap in the former license validation system.
  3. Excellent; it was most likely just a temporary 'hiccup' caused by Malwarebytes during the upgrade process. It was likely in the process of installing its drivers and other components used for protection and registering with the Windows Action Center and it triggered the alert. As long as everything is working properly now then it should be fine, but please let us know if you do experience any further problems. Thanks
  4. Barney: Ma'am, the reason I pulled you over is that you were speeding. Aunt Bee: Oh dear. I'm pretty sure I wasn't speeding. I was going 30 in a 30 mph zone. Barney: Ma'am, the speed limit is 25 mph. Aunt Bee: But the sign says the speed limit is 30 mph. Barney: No Ma'am, if you look closely on the back of the sign, toward the bottom, in 3 point font, buried somewhere in the 15th paragraph, it clearly reads that the speed limit is 25 mph. Aunt Bee: But you and Andy just told me last week that the speed limit was 30 mph on this road. Barney: I know, but we were just being nice and letting people temporarily exceed the real speed limit which is clearly stated on the back of the speed limit sign, at the very bottom, in 3 point font.... It's all there. We haven't changed anything.... Sorry! Aunt Bee: Why is this happening now? Barney: Because we've had too many non-residents in Mayberry, folks who don't pay taxes, using our roads and speeding at twice the limit, which would be 50 mph not 60 just so we’re clear... See, it’s right there, written down on the back of the sign, at the very bottom, in 3 point font. Aunt Bee: What does that even mean? Barney: Well, it means that we're revoking your driver’s license until we can determine whether you’re a resident of Mayberry, whether you’ve paid your taxes, and we’re towing your car, so you’ll have to walk back into town and straighten this out. Aunt Bee: What?! Are you crazy?! And stop calling me Ma’am! You know who I am. We all had dinner last night with you and Thelma Lou, Opie, Andy, Helen, and Gomer, which by the way I slaved over all day for you stupid people. I’ve had it! I’m done! Barney: I’m sorry Ma’am, but I’m just following the Sheriff's orders. Oh, and by the way, we’re a bit backed up by this. There’s a line of people around the block. So be patient and sorry for the inconvenience… but, you know, it’s all there on the back of the sign… at the very bottom… in 3 point font.
  5. Hello Ken_NC One of our Agents replied to your ticket a short while ago - please continue to work with him.
  6. Thank you, the block will be removed on the next update.
  7. Thank you for your response though. Will the file i uploaded help to see if my laptop has virus? also i am limited with understanding complex computer software terminology. Regards. Mimi.
  8. The file has been removed. Please remove the block.
  9. Hi Maurice, Malewarebytes did not block anything? I think you've misunderstood. The pop up was not associated with malwarebytes it looked like a possible virus ad. If it happens again i will try and take a screen shot of it. mbst-grab-results.zip
  10. I successfully activated and logged into the admin account but trying to merge the reg file gave the same error.
  11. 1. I ran 2 different scans with Norton, first a Power Eraser rootkit scan which detected 5 threats (although two were from FRST) and repaired the other 3. Then I ran a full systen standard scan, the logs for that are attached but the power eraser is in html. 2. Removed previous Adwcleaner and downloaded/installed from link as per your instructions. Ran the scan, it found nothing. I have attached the most recent Clean log, there are 3 clean logs in total from the past few weeks while trying to sort this on my own. Would the other 2 help? norton full scan.txt AdwCleaner[C02].txt
  12. Today
  13. Hello. Thanks for the support tool report. This is a Windows 10 pc. I would like to get you to drill thru the Windows 1o ' Windows Defender history with an eye to finding that tagged-item. We need to know the file-name and location of that item. This is the way to look at the Windows Defender scan history. Go to the Windows Start menu. Click on the Settings icon. Now click on Update & Security. Then click on Open Windows Security. · Click the Virus & threat protection tile and then the Protection history label ( in blue color) Find the latest entry that shows the Win32/Occamy.C . In addition to that, also run this special scan. The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free Microsoft stand-alone virus scanner that can be used to scan for & remove malware or potentially unwanted software from a system. The download links & the how-to-run-the tool are at this link at Microsoft https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/intelligence/safety-scanner-download Let me know the result of this.
  14. Greetings, I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to your ticket, however as you yourself noted, Support is quite busy these days so that likely is the reason for the delay. That said, I will ping a member of Support to check on your ticket's status for you. @AdvancedSetup would you please check the status of ticket number 2659840? Thanks
  15. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  16. I am having an issue with the Lifetime License that I have not been able to fix (the ID is blacklisted). I entered a ticket on 7/13 with an image of the disk envelope that shows the License Key and ID. I got the automated response. Then on 7/14, i sent in an image of my invoice (from NewEgg) for that disk to the "reply" address for the ticket. I have not received any response about the ticket other than the initial automated response. I realize how busy things are right now, but I was wondering how much longer it might be to get the license un-blacklisted so I can register it. Ticket# 2659840. Thanks.
  17. Hello Maurice. mbst-grab-results.zip
  18. FRST program only generate one file FRST.txt without Addition.txt FRST.txt
  19. Maybe your account is having permission issues.. Try the hidden Admin account, see if that makes any difference.. Select Windows key and X key together, from the list select "Command Prompt (Admin)" At the prompt type or copy paste net user administrator /active:yes select enter. Close out and reboot, you will see a new account "Administartor" select it and follow the prompts through. When that account is set see if you can merge WinDefend.reg
  20. I made the update of software and it again detectes as a "MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%" malware.  Please fix it again. es.rar
  21. Hi, @Poxeh My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case. We need to get information from this machine in order to have the proper detail to help you forward. NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file Double-click mb-support-1.4.0.615.exe to run the report You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!" Do NOT use the button “Start repair” ! Click the Advanced tab on the left column Click the Gather Logs button A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK Please attach the ZIP file in your next reply. Thank you.
  22. hollandcomputers.com/data/gaming/coinbox-1.4.6.19_r3.zip There is still a malicious file at
  23. saleswarp.woodhousespas.com/tmp/products/Check/ The block will be removed on the next update. There was a PayPal phish found a few days ago at
  24. www.woodhousespas.com / 199.58.214.83 is being blocked due to phishing, but this seems to be a false-positive. No phishing functionality can be found and the site shows as clean on (virtually) all other malware scanners: - https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/aca94825f31596f5407540ff8d931b0dc1ea15ec03bff364e356977c127f539b/detection- https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=https:%2F%2Fwww.woodhousespas.com- https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.woodhousespas.com- https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/https/www.woodhousespas.com- https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3awoodhousespas.com&run=toolpage
  25. Windows security detects this trojan but cant remove it. Any help?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.