All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Let me review and get back with you later tonight. Thanks
  3. Today
  4. Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Protection Event Date: 4/23/19 Protection Event Time: 10:58 PM Log File: f980e334-6612-11e9-99ee-fcaa140befd9.json -Software Information- Version: 3.7.1.2839 Components Version: 1.0.563 Update Package Version: 1.0.10300 License: Premium -System Information- OS: Windows 10 (Build 17134.706) CPU: x64 File System: NTFS User: System -Blocked Website Details- Malicious Website: 1 , , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0 -Website Data- Category: Trojan Domain: www.switchdoc.com IP Address: 69.195.124.206 Port: [51317] Type: Outbound File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (end)
  5. Here is the scan file from MB. I also ran AdwCleaner and Farbar Recovery Scan Tool. Any other suggestions? MB scan.txt FRST.txt Addition.txt
  6. Yesterday
  7. My chrome problem is solved thank you but one last thing, the virus locked me out of my windows defender settings so now I no longer have access to it. Here is a picture showing the problem.
  8. Be sure that you have made a Reply to the original automated one. And attach the document above (along into the same ticket).
  9. I been having a lot of trouble lately because of this one trojan. I delete it Malware Bytes and I just start my day. But everyday I have to go into safe mode to delete them to log on. But today I cant log on anymore. I have scanned a bunch of times including the first time removing 300 malware threats. But I have many logs of deleting this one trojan clicker.
  10. Hi Stiles, Thank you for running the Support tool report. This system has definite signs of an infection. We need to have this thread moved to Malware Removal Help section. Please hold on until we get proper assist to get this moved over. By the way, I would be interested to know whether recently Avast antivirus was attempted to be installed & or uninstalled ? I did notice the Windows log showing a number of pending file rename operations for Avast.
  11. Hi, This should be fixed by now. Please give it some time (max 10 minutes) in order to have it populate, so detection won't happen anymore. If still detected on your end after ~10 minutes from now. Perform the following steps: Totally exit/shutdown Malwarebytes. Go to here in explorer: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService Delete the following file only: hubblecache Then you can restart MBAM and the cache file will rebuild on the next scan. 68F0BB5DA1AB8348CD6D6307449EA928
  12. Here are the files you asked for. It is very unlikely that this is normal Windows operation. I've done a lot of troubleshooting and I have a lot of experience in the field. I cleared out some of my caches, I cleanup the disk on a weekly basis including the system files, I've turned off indexing, I've checked my hard drive, I've defragged, I've deleted hundreds of gigabytes of data and the drive always fills right back up. In a matter of days or weeks. I had to delete nearly several hundred megabytes of data just to install what you wanted me to install because I was sitting a 0 bytes of free disk space again. Anyway, thank you so much for your help. By the way, after I selected clean and repair and then clean and reboot for AdwCleaner, it did not bring up the log file after the reboot. But I found them and attached them, then ran Farbar like you asked. Thanks again for the help, I'm getting really frustrated with this problem. Addition.txt AdwCleaner[C00].txt AdwCleaner[S00].txt FRST.txt mwbThreadScanReport.txt
  13. Note: This is a duplicate post that needs to be closed.
  14. I received notification from malware that my Real time Protection had been turned off. I did not do this. As directed, I went into settings, found the icon that was off but am unable to make it turn on. I tested other icons and they turn off and on with ease. this one "Malware Protection" refuses to respond. I am concerned that it was turn off by a hacker
  15. These files suspect infected in my Environment. But Malware bytes not capture.
  16. Are these a list you made or file you suspect are infected?
  17. *.belairinternet.com is blocked for a string of trojan downloaders in March on that domain. This link shows some of the hashes for the offending files - https://www.virustotal.com/en/domain/belairinternet.com/information/ - if the site gets cleaned up, a request for review and release can be done.
  18. Hi, It's been 2 days since I created a support ticket and I still have received no response other than the automated acknowledgement. I bought this software with a lifetime license in 2012 and have only installed it on one PC. The same PC that the 3.7.1 update decided to blacklist. I found a copy of the original purchase order and can provide it if someone responds to my support ticket. I love this software which is why I originally purchased the lifetime license. Until this problem is resolved I won't feel secure browsing on the internet. Could someone please figure out why after 7 years of use on the same PC the 3.7.1 update blacklisted my lifetime license? Thanks.
  19. I think it's fixed. Sort of. I had to put it onto a flash drive and compress it on another computer, but 7-Zip apparently forgot to put a password the file this time. Hard_Configurator.7z
  20. Again add that file. please check and confirm Attachment.xlsx
  21. Can you please post your protection log.
  22. Your attachment is corrupted and unreadable.
  23. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  24. I've tried various methods to open Malwarebytes but none have worked. The Malwarebytes service runs but the program does not open.
  25. @aldeuce current implementation does not support GPO, command line or any registry based interaction. But we have thought about going to a filter based list which can be imported/exported, of-course this is just an idea right now.
  26. Hello @AshKingpic and Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready. STEP 01 If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it. Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button. Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply. If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply. STEP 02 Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop. Right-click on the program and select Run as Administrator to start the tool. Accept the Terms of use. Wait until the database is updated. Click Scan Now. When finished, please click Clean & Repair. Your PC should reboot now if any items were found. After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply. RESTART THE COMPUTER Before running Step 3 STEP 03 Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer. Press the Scan button. It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply. The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here. Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well. Thanks Ron
  27. I've tried various methods including reinstalling, using the mb-support tool, booting into safe mode, changing the name of the .exe file, using the mb-clean tool and reinstalling, but none have worked. The Malwarebytes service will run but that is the only thing that will and the program will not open
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.