All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. i waited for this reason i thought i should work on my PC as normal and reboot and see, all as good i haven't seen the warning at all, so safe to say the issue is solved thank u so much for being here and helping me a lot
  3. Hi, This is a valid detection.
  4. I have moved your post to the correct section and provided a log. -Website Data- Category: RiskWare Domain: v.123113.com IP Address: 23.21.212.132 Port: 443 Type: Outbound File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe
  5. Lenovo Vantage can be downloaded from Micrsoft Store: Lenovo Vantage | Lenovo US SecurityCheck by glax24 I would like you to run a tool named SecurityCheck to inquire about the current security update status of some applications. Download SecurityCheck by glax24: https://tools.safezone.cc/glax24/SecurityCheck/SecurityCheck.exe If Microsoft SmartScreen blocks the download, click through to save the file This tool is safe. Smartscreen is overly sensitive. If SmartScreen blocks the file from running click on More info and Run anyway Right-click with your mouse on the Securitycheck.exe and select "Run as administrator" and reply YES to allow to run & go forward Wait for the scan to finish. It will open a text file named SecurityCheck.txt Close the file. Attach it with your next reply. You can find this file in a folder called SecurityCheck, C:\SecurityCheck\SecurityCheck.txt Thank you.
  6. Today
  7. Hi Malwarebytes. I am contacting you on behalf of an advertiser on our network who are having trouble with his domain being flagged on your system. This is the link: https://v.123113.com/17f3addb-6930-4f6c-97b4-05df6eac5e6e?aff_cp={campaign_id}&aff_adg={variation_id}&aff_src={src_hostname}&aff_kw={keyword}&aff_id=exoclick&catid={category_id}&aff_plmt={zone_id}&sub_id=&aff_tgt={tags}&pre=&cost={actual_cost}&tag={conversions_tracking} This link is used to rotate dating products, some that may be of an "adult" nature. I can assure you that this is a long standing and trusted client who advertise safe dating products. Can you please review this again for us. Thanks and best regards,
  8. @Eno-Scott I suggest deleting the Tron folder completely and never downloading or using Tron in the future.
  9. Any chance of getting a notification after you review the domain?
  10. I appreciate your suggestion,now I understand the reason. What about the part related to the remotion of the infection (I mean have I to follow the instructions founded on that arcticle at this point ?)?
  11. The FREE version of Malwarebytes will work alongside Bitdefender or any other software. You have to install Bitdefender first or Bitdefender will make you remove Malwarebytes.
  12. Hi, One of our publishers got a warning on his site. Can you please review http://12ezo5v60.com/ And let me know if it can be changed to "Adserver" or anything more neutral. It is blocked for riskware now. Thanks
  13. Incident closed. Worked with support but unable to resolve via logs and other checks. Based upon their recommendation I cleared the cache, uninstalled MB and reinstalled. The dashboard at least is clear, however, the database does not update automatically -- I have to manually tell it to do so which is unfortunate, since the Update frequency is set to every 3 hours and I would expect it to be automatic, as it was in previous versions. Manual updates seem to work. I will just continue to do that for now.
  14. Hi, Please provide a screenshot of the block. Thank you!
  15. Good morning, blessings and peace! Today is backup day! 🎉 With this feeble excuse, I am here with a question. MB is on my taskbar. I have forgotten how to put MB on the taskbar so I see a list of multiple choices; particularly how to Quit, Update etc. etc. I quit MB during my bimonthly housekeeping. Thank you. 🌺
  16. it is not possible to permit Malwarebytes Privacy in MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1
  17. This is part of our frontend app. Can you check and remove it as a false positive. wsbo.meridianbet.com
  18. sorry for bad english :D , ill add some more info i checked detection on viruse total and its not flagged by anything and file in question as malwarebytes shows in detection is medal app
  19. Hello today i got 2 rtp detections from same ip can someone explain whats happening should i worry about it or not ?
  20. Combofix uses some commandline tools that are often used by malware as well, hence why this is being flagged as heuristic. Given Combofix is outdated for more than 15 years anyway, it's safe to delete it as I do not recommend running it on any newer OS after Windows 7, since it might break more than fixing things.
  21. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The IP block will be removed.
  22. Recently I've performed a scan with Malwarebytes on my system ( Win 10 ) using some various tactics to find a possible infection,on safe mode without network and I've founded a trojan called Heuristic.2051 related to a file called Combofix.exe that is present on a script that I've dowloaded for adjust my OS times ago (Tron Script).. I've posted a question on the reddit of Tron Script to inform the users of that threat and to asking them if this is already knwon and they've responded that it could had been possibly a false positive by Mbam. Then I've searched on the web for informations about that virus and I've founded some tutorials for remove it completely (https://malwaretips.com/blogs/alware-heuristic-2051/),before that I've deleted that quarantined file from Mbam's quarantine through the software itself and after that I've had to uninstall Malwarebytes just to complete some reinstalling operation that I was doing with my other antivirus software . All that said,My question is : in your opinion have removed the threats from Mbam's quarantine is eough to delete completely the possible infection/traces of the malicious sofwares-files founded,or I've to follow the list of passages explained in the web (look at the link that I've posted upside)? Let me know please
  23. Hi, Malwarebytes Premium is blocking access to https://www.insightcanhelp.co.uk/ flagging it as suspicious for malware. I'm pretty sure this will be a false-positive. I have tried adding the site in to the exclusions (both by URL, Domain, and eventually IP address) but it still seems to be getting blocked. Is there something that can be done here? Thanks, David
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.