All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hello Malwarebytes Beta community, We have released beta build version 4.6.12.323 component package 1.0.2309. Features and improvements Minor updates to improve migration to Malwarebytes 5
  3. Hello Malwarebytes Beta community, We have released beta build version 5.1.2.109 component package 1.0.1207. Features and improvements Improved error handling Slovenia flag added to VPN server selection Localization improvements Minor revisions to license state displayed in dashboard header Notification improvements for trial users Issues fixed Upgrade to Premium promo displays in scan summary for licensed users Select all option fails on scan results page when scan results contain only one detection Allow list not recognizing subscription activation Tray menu options not recognizing subscription activation
  4. Greetings. Thank you for your reply. Can this thing be permanently deactivated? If other users with malwarebytes installed on their PC want to access my band's site, they find themselves blocked... Have a nice day!
  5. Hiya, So I tried the install twice and i get the same error: I am doing this via a usb install as i have no means to create an ISO - I dont have a cd drive/burner to create a disc for the ISO file.
  6. Yep - Fake invoice. Thank you. Please reference: 10 Warning Signs You’ve Received a Fake Invoice EmailPhishers send fake invoicesWarning: This scam starts with a fake invoice. It could end with crooks stealing your dataInvoice Fraud: How to Identify Fake Invoices & More
  7. Email subject line: Take Action Now: Payment Reminder for Security Package Service see captured jpg images of email attached. copy & paste of email didn't work
  8. Today
  9. Thank you very much! I have just seen that another (harmless) domain of mine is also being blocked: volkeru.2ix.de It looks like the entire domain 2ix.de is being blocked. This is not a very good idea, as this domain belongs to the provider Lima-City.de. Any customer can set up a subdomain there. This means that potentially dangerous domains are of course hosted there, but also absolutely reputable domains, such as mine. Many thanks and best regards, Volker
  10. One other thing: there's nothing to go off of in Detection History. No logs are being generated to help prove why this is occuring.
  11. Heya, this issue started around a day ago. Two of the Minecraft Servers I host for different communities (seperate bare-metal hardware units) have been working fine (self-hosting and using playit.gg as the proxy service) and I've been able to connect to them from my main workstation without issue when looking over things in-game. However, I've started to get "Connection refused: no further information" upon trying to join either of them. Also trying to connect to a few other public servers ran by others, the exact same issue occurs. None of my players are having this issue, which suggests something is going on from my end. I've also managed to successfully connect to it from another laptop without MBAM on it, which instantly raised my suspicion about what might be going on. I've ran through the following steps already: - Reinstalled Minecraft and Java, alongside ensuring there's application and folder exceptions setup for Minecraft + it's Launcher in MBAM alongside checking the Windows Firewall allow-lists for them - Trying this inside Minecraft from different loaders (not just Vanilla, but also Forge and Paper) - Ensured Malwarebytes is up-to-date (MBAM Version 4.6.11.329, Update version 1.0.82748, Component Version 1.0.2302) - Gone through MBAM's advanced setting and turn OFF all Java Protection options - Making sure TCP 25565 and UDP 19132 and not blocked for whatever reasons I was able to finally connect after turning off all MBAM Real-Time Protection Features as the next step. Turning them slowly back on one-at-a-time, I eventually discovered that it was Web Protection which was the culprit. Having it turned on = not being able to connect to any MC Servers at all. Turning it off instantly resolves the issue. While I can work around this by having Web Protection turned off while trying to connect to a Minecraft Server (albeit not an ideal workaround), I want to know why this is suddenly an issue? I've been a MBAM Premium user for several years, and I've never experienced this particular issue until yesterday?
  12. Please check if you're using the latest database. Also try clearing your browser cache.
  13. Hi - but I still see it giving a warning. It's not readwithacta.com that needs to be whitelisted, it's the iframe: paywall.readwithacta.com
  14. Hmm interesting. Thanks for your response, it looks like our hosting company is already blocking that file with a 403 forbidden so it's odd it that it got flagged. At any rate thank you for removing the block.
  15. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed. It got blocked due to: barn2.com/xmlrpc.php https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/xmlrpc-wordpress
  16. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  17. Here are the logs back. I downloaded them using wifi then turned wifi off while running so the hackers couldent access my computer. AdwCleaner[C00].txt AdwCleaner[S00].txt Fixlog.txt
  18. I am not sure if you utilize CRDF to generate these warnings, but until a moment ago they were blacklisting us. I submitted a "false positive" report and they agreed, the blacklist from CRDF has already been removed.
  19. Memory lane time warp. The dining room in my 100 year old house on Easter 18 years ago, table set for Penny and her 2 (now oldest) kids. I helped raise them in that house and we all miss it. My 2 cats, not shown. Penny and yours truly in my one and only helicopter ride at the NY State Fair. Finally, the Mother & daughter "selfie." We're still taking them. 💞
  20. We recently started receiving reports from a few customers that our website "barn2.com" is being blocked by Browser Guard for a trojan. We've run all the scans we can do and can't find any issues, can we get the block removed or at least receive more information about why it's been blocked?
  21. The users of my software keep complaining that my website spamblockup.2ix.de is blocked by Malwarebytes due to alleged phishing. The site is completely harmless and only contains an instruction manual for the program, nothing more. No phishing has ever been done from this site. Can this ban please be lifted? Thank you!
  22. I have used the external mbar for eons .. every day .. and I agree they should keep it. Hope they will!
  23. @Horizon10 Your system is clean. 😃 Glad we could help. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection. Thank you. As this topic seems to be solved, I do not follow it any longer. Take care!
  24. Hello @Swaroop and My name is MKDB and I will assist you. Let's keep these principles as we proceed. Make sure to read the entire post below first. Please follow the steps in the given order and post back the log files. Please attach all log files into your post. Before we start, please make sure that you have an external backup, not connected to this system, of all private data. Only run the tools I guide you to. Please don't run any other scans, download, install or uninstall any programs while I'm working with you. As English is not my native language, please do not use slang or idioms. It may be hard for me to understand. If you do not respond within 4 days, your topic will be closed. Cracked or hacked or pirated programs are not only illegal, but also will make a computer a malware victim. Having such programs installed, is the easiest way to get infected. It is the leading cause of ransomware encryptions. It is at times also a big source of current trojan infections. If you are running any kin of illegal software on your system, please uninstall them now, before we start the cleaning procedure. Please attach the requested zip file and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you!
  25. thanks for help i did kprm clean up as guided me and deleted som logs manualy and emptyed bin so by now all work is finished and my system is clean right ?
  26. Thanks! The site has been whitelisted. Please allow 15-30 minutes for the changes to take effect.
  27. @Horizon10 Well done! I've removed the "EmptyTemp:" command from your FRST script (as you've asked me to do so). This command would empty all temp files (including browsers) and can take some minutes as well. We often use this command as malware often puts it's files there. As there is no malware on your system, the fix was a quick one. You should update some programs (if your still need them) or uninstall them (if you don't need them anymore): Discord v.1.0.9026 Warning! Download Update Thank you for your cooperation. You can use KpRm to remove FRST and other tools. Please download KpRm by kernel-panik and save it to your desktop. Right-click kprm_(version).exe and select Run as Administrator. Read and accept the disclaimer. When the tool opens, select Delete Tools under Actions. Under Delete Quarantines select Delete Now, then click Run. Once complete, click OK. A log may open in Notepad titled kprm-(date).txt. I do not need it. Just close Notepad if it shows up. A few final recommendations can be found here: Further reading if you like to keep up on the malware threat scene: Malwarebytes Blog https://blog.malwarebytes.com/ Hopefully, we've been able to assist you with correcting your system issues. Thank you for using Malwarebytes.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.