All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Porthos

Website blocked

Different site needs its own topic. Please create you r own topic.
  3. Hello, I have the same issue. Is there a way to get off this blocked list?
  4. Attached is my error log from kaspersky. I actually ran one scan with all options checked - if I screwed up, let me know. Thanks! report_2024.04.18_11.47.56.klr.txt
  5. It's a protocol that aims to create, or created, a permanent decentralized data storage. Websites I linked run Arweave gateways which allows querying and access the uploaded data. This will explain bit more https://arweave.org/ Example links to Arweave data: https://ar-io.dev/ei3ozyY6F_RMrNv_vVCmPT2jUu6utPDZotBUdnDwGcY File stored in Arweave https://draft-17.ar-io.dev/ File stored in Arweave ( Also this uses prettier naming system than the default one) https://fair.ar-io.dev/ App stored in Arweave "ar-io.dev" in the links can be switched to other gateways.
  6. Today
  7. Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the data from the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've disabled the block in our database. Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.
  8. This is a Browser Guard exclusive "Heuristic" block. I have moved your post to the correct section so the Browser Guard team can address it.
  9. Hello, The domain is legitimately blocked as Adserver. Thank you for your understanding!
  10. Hello, The domain will be whitelisted. Thank you!
  11. Hey there! We wanted to let you know that the authentication issue should now be fixed. Please try again and let us know if you are still encountering any issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience while we worked to resolve this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.
  12. This is a browser guard exclusive block. I have moved your post to the correct section so the Browser Guard team can address it.
  13. Could you rerun the Sysnative log collector and upload the zip file, it'd give me a better picture of what happened.
  14. No, it is not. We will have someone reach out to you. @jtodd234
  15. Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Please rename FRST.EXE or FRST64.EXE to FRSTEnglish.exe After renaming the file right-click over FRSTEnglish.exe and select "Run as administrator" When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer if this is the first time using the tool Make sure there is a check mark in the Addition.txt check box Press the Scan button. It will make a log FRST.txt and Addition.txt in the same directory the tool is run from. Please attach both logs to your next reply.
  16. Dear Firefox, As I already informed in my previous message, I already opened a support ticket and it was quickly canceled by a robot, I am sure that a human being did not even read it. But just to remind you, the ticket was number 4617529. After the cancellation, the robot told me to look for the forum to get help and now the forum sends me back to support. Is this the current practice of this company: to abandon the customer? Best regards, Aeolis P.S.: Firefox, don’t take it personally, but in Brazil the practice of abandoning the customer is common and I really believe that in developed countries the treatment should be better than this.
  17. Expect 5-7 WEEKDAYs to pass before a response.
  18. Here ya go. FSS.txt SecurityCheck.txt Addition_18-04-2024 09.31.27.txt FRST_18-04-2024 09.31.27.txt
  19. Sorry your having issues activating your device. License issues can only be handle by the HelpDesk. For any of these issues: Renewals Refunds (including double billing) Cancellations Update Billing Info Multiple Transactions Consumer Purchases Transaction Receipt Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: Find my premium license key
  20. It is accessible. Please check for Malwarebytes Update. Thank you!
  21. Refunds can only be handled through the helpdesk and not here on the forums. Since you have already created a ticket wait for them to respond, it could take up to 5 business days to get a response. Do not create any additional tickets as it will only delay a response.
  22. I have been working with landscapearchitect.com in cleaning up security related issues. It is an established legitimate company since 1996. The block is affecting its business relations and I have been going through the multiple services to request an unblock. We have established an antivirus solution, Imunify 360, code clean up and PEN test to identify other actionable items. Please review and kindly take off false positive as it is affecting the business
  23. I've had my clients website checked and it has no malware but Malwarebytes blocks it on Filezilla, web browsers etc. I've tested several websites on that IP and all of them are blocked by MalwareBytes.
  24. Hi, Malwarebytes blocks access to some websites which are used to access content/data stored in Arweave. Any ideas what could have caused these to get flagged? Few example domains, and log entries of them ar-io.net netweave.xyz sunkripto.site malwarebytes_netweave.xyz.txt malwarebytes_sunkripto.site.txt malwarebytes_ar-io.net.txt
  25. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.