All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Here the text report files: Threat Scan Report.txt FRST.txt Addition.txt
  3. Today
  4. I believe my computer is infected. I tried running the Premium version of MWB several times and it didn't find any threats. I followed the directions for downloading Farbar recovery tool and get a warning that appears to be part of the infection. I've included screenshot and a screenshot of a new icon appearing on my desktop. I did not want to go any further without posting here. I have not installed Farbar and I've not sure I can. Your help is greatly appreciated.
  5. I removed Java and turned off sync on the Chrome settings. I was unable to figure out how to "reset sync". I didn't see any such choice on Chrome settings or Google Dashboard. In any case the Pups were back this morning. Help! Jordan
  6. Oh Wait It is the same thread, the AdwCleaner shows 2 different Threads but it is the same Thread Detail for both threads
  7. https://%66%65%65%64.%68%65%6C%70%65%72%62%61%72.%63%6F%6D/?p=mKO_AwFzXIpYRaHdGKA1VtC1mRJr0-ErRfvnZgV8aMYC2HwSKrksZKwkmjwS4-u2vZVtAD0lsWdxB7uLqhpvwhkq2krqMV-CfIH3mfNYfAdhfQDRAm-80ZtZhyJoOLtsAjEhiegw8DTOCaLt89As4233GNuwZgkLwKuPVX_oE1YNiiNQOy6IDOQd1H5NhE3PG7fj0MJ6 And https://%66%65%65%64.%68%65%6C%70%65%72%62%61%72.%63%6F%6D/?p=mKO_AwFzXIpYRaHdGKA1VtC1mRJr0-ErRfvnZgV8aMYC2HwSKrksZKwkmjwS4-u2vZVtAD0lsWdxB7uLqhpvwhkq2krqMV-CfIH3mfNYfAdhfQDRAm-80ZtZhyJoOLtsAjEhiegw8DTOCaLt89As4233GNuwZgkLwKuPVX_oE1YNiiNQOy6IDOQd1H5NhE3PG7fj0MJ6
  8. Our entire website www.quadlock.com gets blocked by Malwarebytes as "containing Trojan". I suspect this false positive is due to a Windows-freeware "Unit Converter" that we had published years ago as .exe files (they scan as clean with all other anti-malware) I just removed the .exe files - can you please re-scan, white-list or any other magic to unblock our site?
  9. Hello, So a couple of weeks ago I downloaded an unsafe torrent and got a virus. While I initially thought I got it fixed, yesterday I ran MWB and was informed my computer was infected with Trojan.Yelloader. I quarantined it and then restarted the PC as prompted. But after running a second scan, it seems like MWB was unable to delete. How can I get this off of my PC? Thank you, Unidirectional
  10. Hey, Everytime I do a malware check with the software, I get the same PUP detection on the same folder and same name. Its weird because I remove it everytime but its detecting the PUP again. Do you have an idea of this bug ? I would like to remove that problem permanently and not getting this again every scan I do...
  11. Sorry i was outside the city, here is the Fixlog.txt, thanks you very much
  12. Hello, Block will be removed.
  13. Hello, I will remove your other posts. This IP is blocked for Linux malware. Please also see here: https://www.virustotal.com/#/ip-address/104.248.173.249
  14. I've been without a third party AV for several years now, relying on Malwarebytes as my primary protection, and while I do generally surf safely, I do actually occasionally press my luck going out into the riskier parts of the web to go 'hunting' for new threats and bad sites to report to the Malwarebytes Research team and even then, I still have yet to get a single infection (not even a single PUP) and the worst thing I've come across so far that actually got through was the occasional tech support scam site (though even those don't get through any more ever since I installed the MB browser extension beta I mentioned; it's very good at blocking those sites). For years I used Kaspersky and later ESET, always with Malwarebytes, but now it's just Malwarebytes and MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials) and it's been that way for the past 3~4 years.
  15. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  16. After first use of Malwarebytes where 200 PUP files were quarantined, I could not log in to Windows 10. I received "We Can't Sign In To Your Account" message. I unquarantined the files, but no change. I've tried changing temporary login files in Regedit and restarted several times, but system unchanged. Not sure if Malwarebytes responsible, but laptop running fine until first use.
  17. We currently license and use Malwarebytes for Business. One of our security people wanted us to run a scan on an endpoint using the Malwarebyte's AdwCleaner. Would this be a waste of time or does this actually look for and potentially clean up things that Malwarebyte's for Business doesn't?
  18. I don't know if this is the case, but from what I understand on the internet, you could try this guide.
  19. Hi, It's not a push notification, it's a page that opens in the default browser Push notifications are disabled in the Options of each browser, as indicated in the article. @+
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.