All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Just to add to what Firefox mentioned above, you might find the information in this support article to be helpful and you'll find additional details on signing up at My.Malwarebytes.com in this support article. If you are still unable to retrieve your license key then please contact Malwarebytes Support directly via the form on the bottom of this page and they should be able to assist you in tracking down your license information. I hope this helps and if there is anything else we might assist you with please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks
  3. Hello and welcome! While you wait on a reply from staff, see if you can go to https://my.malwarebytes.com/en/login and create an account using the email address you used to purchase. It should contain your License info there. Also make sure you check in your junk/spam folders. HTH
  4. Today
  5. Maybe Microsoft should make a UWP version of office. It would potentially be lighter, more stable and more secure.
  6. Malwarebytes Log.txt AdwCleaner[C08].txt FRST.txt Addition.txt
  7. Hello! First off, I'd like to state that this is the first complete Filesystem scan I have run on my computer since I upgraded to a Solid State Drive. Man, that went by fast. There's an administrative/security utility I downloaded a while back called Hard Configurator. Today, Malwarebytes identified it as a threat when I did a Filesystem scan. While I do trust the software to a reasonable extent and am sure that it's a false positive, I would still like an investigation and second opinion of the software. Here's the scan log. Official website of the software: https://hard-configurator.com/ Github repository: https://github.com/AndyFul/Hard_Configurator Website where I first found it: https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/hard_configurator.html Do let me know what turns up during the investigation. If I'm right, it should be safe, but until that's proven I'll keep it quarantined. Hard_Configurator.txt
  8. Can Grammarly read my passwords and account numbers?
  9. This worked great. I clicked Fix in FRST64 and then reinstalled malwarebytes. It immediately showed my account was active, no license key required. I was able to update signatures and run a scan. Thank you very much for the assistance. Attached the logs in case they help you with further cases. fixlist.txt
  10. I am 100% behind what @treed has been constantly saying about this and I you will be hard press to find any Mac anti-malware product that allows backup volume scanning and none will be able to remove it. If you have removed malware or PUPs in the past and later need to do a large resoral from TM, just be sure to make a Malwarebytes scan immediately after. Over time, any malware that made it's way to TM will be deleted in any case.
  11. Someone put a vicious virus on my network. I had proof that someone entered my house and plunged in my GB uplink while out, when I contacted Verizon they denied having access to my password and every time I call I bring that up so it’s been verified 5times. The logs were deleted and the original download was edited to make it look like I never unplugged the link. This transpired while I was in the phone with them. They send me a new router and when I inbox it the physical router cover was detached and the bag covering it was sliced open. I tried it anyway but of course as soon as I uplink it downloads fake dns servers and default GW. I actually was using my other router thinking I beat it and then as soon as I was debating installing the new one I tried to change the dns settings and it started back taking control of my computer and my iPhone that’s not even on the WiFi network. I have a separate laptop on public WiFi for basics and every time I use my computer or phone it stops the public from working. I tried to get into GP and hack away but. It denies root access. It’s like they installed a Linux malware where even if I take ownership and delete a driver or fake device it will just reinstall itself at some point. I’ve been dealing with many problems with my apartment building and my old union where I have video evidence of all kinds of messed up stuff, and now this, but no one will listen. No authority will help. This last part is the scary part for me but I reluctant for the computer issue. I know someone has been in my apartment Because I had a wan log retrieving an up while I was out. It used it for a few hours then pulled the link out again and dropped the ip. But the log was edited to make it look like I never took it out. I really need help. Dns addressees 71.252.0.12 68.238.112.12 dg 71.115.11.1. 96.228.38.1
  12. Hi. My Malwarebytes gave me a message of "Attempt to execute VBScript blocked". I guess I'm infected. Is there anything I can do?
  13. Hi all, Recently I posted a topic about me getting issues with a Windows Defender security popup malware. I was assisted in removing the virus by resetting Firefox. That seemed to do the trick. There was an extended period of time where I had no issues. However, recently when I was browsing ssbwiki.com, I got a redirect to another seemingly Malware site. It said something like "Norton Security Urgent Message" or something like that. It had a window front and center saying along the lines of "Your computer may have a virus". I don't have Norton Anti Virus. I don't know why I didn't get any issues until now. Could I have been reinfected? Or did the malware from before just act passively between now and the past week and decided to act up again? Here's a link to my previous topic if needed:
  14. I scanned but i think the software found Nothing, i also scanned the file in the registry wich i think is the adwar. here my Logs Addition.txt FRST.txt SearchReg.txt
  15. On 19/04/ 2019 I purchased 3x Malwarebytes Premium and got an order number. No email came with confirmation or product key but I got an email from the CEO thanking me for the purchase. I then downloaded the free trial but there is no action or links. How do I get what I paid for? Thanks in advance for help.
  16. Yesterday
  17. This was posted by Treed last December. We do not, and for good reason. You should not allow anything to scan Time Machine backups! Time Machine backups have a special, unique structure that can be very fragile if it is disturbed, and changes should not be made to Time Machine backups by anything other than Time Machine. Allowing a third-party program to alter the backups in any way can destroy the entire backup set. Worse, it can do so without making the problem immediately obvious. I've seen cases where people have somehow edited these backups outside of Time Machine itself, and the backup continues to work for a while. But then, when it's needed most, it fails and cannot be used to restore data. For this reason, my advice is as follows: With any backup system, it's important to have at least two different, redundant backups, created by at least two different backup programs. In my case, that is Time Machine to a Time Capsule plus an external drive, and Carbon Copy Cloner to a couple additional external drives. Since Time Machine backups can be fragile, never let anything other than Time Machine mess with them. Do not scan them with any antivirus software! If your machine gets infected and the malware ends up backed up, it can't hurt you unless you restore your machine from Time Machine to a point in time when the machine was infected. Once your machine is clean, all subsequent backups will be clean, and the malware present in older "snapshots" will eventually be flushed from the backup during normal pruning, once the drive becomes full.
  18. That file doesn't even have the same name as the file from your system; they are only the same in that they are empty 0 byte files and therefore have the same hash just as mentioned in this comment from VT:
  19. Greetings, I don't know about how it works for Macs, but I do know that on Windows it is a very bad idea to try to remove malware from backup images or system restore points as it will corrupt them rendering them useless and an infected backup is better than none should a system failure occur as you can always restore the system/image then scan it afterwards to remove any threats that might be present once the restore operation is completed.
  20. You should be able to retrieve it by creating an account at My.Malwarebytes.com using the same email address you used when you originally purchased your license, otherwise if that's not possible you may contact Malwarebytes Support directly via the form on the bottom of this page and they should be able to retrieve it for you.
  21. I feel so dumb for not reading the reviews, yes you have fixed my problem thank you.
  22. I have the same problem. Upgrade to 3.7.1 deactivated my lifetime license. Where do I find my old key to try and re-enter it?
  23. Read this: https://www.cnet.com/news/how-to-manage-malware-in-os-x-backups/
  24. I have cleaned malware on my Mac with your product. Without being able to scan an external drive, what do I do about scanning my Time Machine backups for the same malware I just removed from my Mac? Nothing? Throw them away? This is a serious limitation. I can't be sure when the malware got onto my Mac, so I cannot reliably restore anything from that drive. That is not good. 😞 PS: I have used Malware Bytes on PCs for many years and was a past network and system administrator, so I know not to ignore the back-ups.
  25. Just keep an eye on the link that advancedsetup showed before, if there is an solution they will reporting it back there. Many people really did buy an decryptor from those crooks, and then others think it would also work for them. But sadly every computer has its unique key assembled, so the decryptor only work for your own computer.
  26. Hi, Just finished off with sophos check and attaching the log for your review. SophosVirusRemovalTool.log
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.