All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The site will be whitelisted.
  3. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  4. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  5. Today
  6. But this is the block. I know strange. "processPath": "E:\\DCS World OpenBeta\\bin-mt\\DCS.exe",
  7. I have no clue why searching dcs in Chrome would open the game. "websiteData": { "blockType": 15, "ip": "37.120.141.144", "isInbound": false, "netProtocol": "UDP", "port": 10308, "processPath": "E:\\DCS World OpenBeta\\bin-mt\\DCS.exe", "url": "" I am grasping at straws here but do you have the experimental AI feature in Chrome?
  8. @LeBathtubFishe Please do the following so that we may take a closer look at your system. Disable-Fast-Startup https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/299350-disable-fast-startup/ Then please restart the computer and then do the following. WARNING: Do Not click the Repair option under Advanced unless requested by a Malwarebytes support agent or authorized helper NOTE: The tools and the information obtained are safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system. Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation Run the MBST Support Tool. The tool also downloads and runs a file called FRSTEnglish. Please allow it to run. In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to the Desktop or on the hidden Public desktop (usually C:\Users\Public\Desktop), please upload that file on your next reply Thank you
  9. Hello @GWD45pYQL Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process Then follow each step in the order provided. Unless otherwise asked, please attach all logs Please make the following system changes: If you have not done so already - Enable System Protection and create a NEW System Restore Point Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads.. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the downloads are completed Disable-Fast-Startup Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions Please run the following scans: Click the following link and run a Scan with AdwCleaner Click the following link and run a Scan with Malwarebytes RESTART the computer Click the following link and run a Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Example image of where to click to attach files when posting your reply Thank you
  10. Nothing found by that scanner either. I'm sorry but so far there are no signs of an infection on the system. You can try to use Microsoft Process Monitor to try and track down something that might be starting some type of audio program https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/procmon
  11. You have a hard drive disk error. Timestamp: 3/27/2024 7:59:22 AM Type: Error Source: disk Message: The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block. That is a sign the hard drive is starting to fail. There is no way to determine how long it may last but it's best to backup your personal data to an external drive while you can before the drive does fail. Then look at purchasing a new hard drive and either clone the current drive or reinstall Windows
  12. Excellent. Glad you have everything updated and sorted out. Cheers
  13. Yeah, you had a lot of temp files was the issue. @serpens Please save the following updated FIXLIST and run it as before with Admin rights. Post back the FIXLOG.txt file when done. fixlist.txt Thank you
  14. It found something that I don't think it was the cause but not sure. Please run the following Dr.Web CureIt! Please download the Dr.Web CureIt! anti-virus utility https://free.drweb.com/ You will need to send them an email to obtain a link to download the scanner, please do so The downloaded file will normally have a unique name such as: q7a9tr4p.exe Close all open applications and locate the downloaded file and double-click to run it The program will take a moment to launch and bring up the License and Update screen Place a check mark to agree to the terms and then click on the Continue button Click the underlined link Select objects for scanning On the top left click the Scanning objects that should automatically check all objects Click the small wrench and make sure there is a check on Automatically apply actions to threats Then click the large button on bottom right Start scanning Once the scan has completed there will be a link named Open report click that and a log named cureit.log should open in Notepad The log is saved in the folder named Doctor Web in the top of your user profile folders Please attach that log on your next reply
  15. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  16. So I recently searched exactly the term "dcs" in chrome in the search bar, and Malwarebytes instantly blocked and IP address. I tried searching again and it did the same thing again. The weird thing though is that when I type in "dcs" it does not autocorrect to a link it just looks like it is as if I am searching a word in chrome. Upon looking further into the reports it says between the reports Trojan/Compromised. I have run multiple scans with Malwarebytes afterwards just to be sure nothing got in. Does any one know what is going on with this? Cause when I went to my bookmark of the website I wanted Digital Combat Simulator nothing happened and I was perfectly fine. In the report it listed the file as "E:\DCS World OpenBeta\bin-mt\DCS.exe". If any one knows what is happening or I should take further action let me know.
  17. Unable to do what you suggested because my account shows the following:
  18. Running another scan with my external drive plugged in as it wasn't during the first scan. Will post results.
  19. The thing is Lenovo vantage has been on my pc for a while never had data breach issues before it was only after he ran the file I saw massive data breach
  20. Scan downloaded fine, did not do any updates, scan only took 7 minutes and 42 seconds.. Something is very wrong with my computer SophosScanAndClean_20240327_2237.log
  21. She looks at each device if she wants to know the situation on that device. She doesn't want to see what is happening on every device in one place. I would agree with her. It makes more sense in a business environment rather than in our situation (a household). It doesn't really cause any issues for her. Just unwanted info. I guess it is just personal preference. She doesn't like the Other Device section because it is unwanted information and just clutters up the UI. Hide it on another tab like Settings or Dashboard. I would agree with her. The same goes for the VPN section.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.