All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. In an elevated Powershell type sfc /scanniw and then press enter, and let it run, then type dism /online / cleanup-image /restore health and then press enter and let it run other suggestions are to reset using the Keep My Files option then, if needed, backup your stuff and try a reset with the remove everything option i can’t help any more due to severe eye problems good luck!
  3. Where can I get help re: my purchase? I feel you (malware) might have your own scam going. We are older but paid the full price and never could get any Person to help refund or prorate our account (by about 4 months). I have questions and would really appreciate speaking w/ someone before I sign up again. There were nothing but dead ends and lost funds/months of service. I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance. And sorry if I'm on the wrong post sight ~Linda
  4. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  5. I have the feature update of version 1809 build 17763 Windows 10 that I received in December 2018 through the Windows Update process. I have been running Windows 10 without any issues whatsoever (knock on wood). The previous version I undated from also had no issues either which was version 1803. I enabled the Windows ransomware protection just last month for the first time and it performed flawlessly without any issues. It automatically creating protected folders and allowed me to add apps through the Controlled Folder Access in Windows 10 settings. Approximately the week following after enabling Windows ransomware protection, I installed the Premium 'trial' version of Malwarebytes, unaware that Malwarebytes premium comes with anti-ransomware. After I installed the Malwarebytes trial version, I began to notice issues with not only Windows ransomware protection that I had not seen before, but also my printer unable to print from a browser. I only recently purchased a new Dell XPS desktop 1 year ago. This is a breakdown of issues I've experienced : 1) Windows notifications prompts me that ransomware protection is blocking the apps I already added as allowed apps while running them from a USB thumb drive. 2) After deciding to focus on resolving the printer issue and troubleshooting with Dell on the printer, the only resolution to fix the print issue was to perform a system restore . I saw only two choices of system restore dates to select - the date MalwareBtyes was installed and after it was installed. I selected the former. The printer issue was resolved and Malwarebytes could no longer be ran. 3) My focus turned toward troubleshooting the Windows ransomware protection. I'm still receiving Windows notifications whenever I run a portable app from the USB drive that says these apps are being blocked even though the apps were already added. I can see those apps added under Controlled Folder Access in Windows settings. My concern is that I can see a lot of remnants of Malwarebytes that are scattered throughout my system files and registry. The most logical method I know to successfully remove all of the traces and leftovers would be to re-install the MalwareBytes trial version, and then perform a clean un-install with an uninstaller tool. The problem with that method however is my system already installed the trial version, so I will not be permitted another re-install. After reflecting back on what sequence of events had to have caused these issues, I have to derive from those experiences that all of the issues began prior to the restore which leads me to conclude the installation of the MB application likely caused a conflict. I can only make a request at this point to Malwarebytes if it's at all possible, on whether a temporary key for re-installing the trial version could be issued so that I can perform a clean un-install. It would be the easiest and cleanest method. However if there is a better resolution, I am most willing to give something else a try. Thank you in advance
  6. Cannot install malwarebytes error message is cant call proc 433:1049. tried running support tool. it told me microsoft .net needed to be upgraded which I did. it still does not recognize microsoft .net 4.0 so the support tool will not run I did get a message that .net installed correctly Malwarebytes still will not install What is next? Richie
  7. Today
  8. I agree, a "Change my lifetime key" similar to "Deactivate all" button replacing the current key with a new one would be handy. As long as anybody who has access to a PC can read the full key and reuse it, this is an open flank for each owner of a lifetime license.
  9. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  10. Hi, I got a few license codes for friends and family in the past. If I clicked Manage Devices in the past for a key to kill off old names or verify, on which system out of my permanent range which license is installed or to reset an activation if needed), the device names were listed. Now I see a field "Device name here", where I can manually enter a name, but the former automatically retrieved names are gone. Please return the option to fetch the system names automatically. Best greetings from Germany Olaf
  11. Hi @mrmickguitar Maria from Malwarebytes Support here. I've fixed this for you. You should be able to activate again. Just like @exile360 mentioned, you can now manage your devices from your account. I've sent an invitation to your email so you can set up your account and use this functionality directly from your account. Let me know if it works and don't doubt to dm me if you need anything else!
  12. I am not able to repro the issue, can you please send me a screenshot of working and non-working version? thanks
  13. I uninstalled Chrome as instructed. Same condition exists:-( See attached files. Addition.txt Exported Scan report.txt FRST.txt
  14. OK thanks, I am going to examine the hypothesis the page code is not compatible with Firefox.
  15. i haven't gotten the pop up anymore so yes all is well. Thank you so much for everything youve done for me
  16. This is more than likely a keyboard issue. I would recommend trying another keyboard if you have access to one. @Bermoog
  17. Greetings, If you haven't done so already, please sign up at My.Malwarebytes.com to manage your license using the same email address you used when you made your initial purchase if possible. Instructions on signing up and getting started can be found in this support article. Once that's done, you should be able to manage your license, including resetting/removing previous activations to free up your license key using the information in this support article as well as this support article (I'd recommend using the 'Deactivate all' function mentioned in that last support article). Please let us know how it goes, and if you still can't get it working properly then please contact Malwarebytes Support directly via the form on the bottom of this page and they will assist you with the problem further and should be able to get it working again for you.
  18. Hello, I ran FRST, here are FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Thank you. Wei FRST.txt Addition.txt
  19. You should be able to use both together and I don't know of any conflicts currently between the two.
  20. Hi, Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from. The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted. Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait. The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply. === Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists. fixlist.txt
  21. Malwarebytes Chrome extension, (Ads/Clickbait), blocks Meraki's Webinar registration form. (https://meraki.cisco.com/webinars/signup/"...webinar number and address") Added "meraki.cisco.com/" to Allow list but still won't allow until you turn off Ads/Clickbait. Just annoying and have to remember to turn it back on after registering webinar. Regards, Kevin
  22. Hi, Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic#firefox <<<>>> If that fails to solve the problem reinstall as I have previously suggested. p.s. If there were any restrictions to running Firefox the Farbar program would have indicated it.
  23. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.