All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hello. It seems from some customer reports that my domain or the current IP that the domain points to, is blocked by malwarebytes. Domain: digitaltreasures.ca Please review and unblock. Thank you!
  3. i wont let me replay with text says my wording is spam
  4. Hi That worked just by doing the script clean in normal mode ie. didn't need to use safe mode. Thanks Steve
  5. Why that? Isn't it a good one ? It uses also Mbam to perform scans when runned,so why are you suggesting not to use it ?
  6. I suggest updating Browser Guard. If you still have issues, If you can not see the Browser Guard icon in the browser toolbar, click the puzzle icon and unhide or pin the icon. If you're having issues with Malwarebytes Browser Guard you may want to try to update the program manually. Click on the extension icon Click the Kebab Menu -> then Support Click the Check for database updates button If still having an issue then click Clear Browser Guard Storage, Restart the Browser, and check for Database Updates again
  7. @Horizon10 Only Experts and Staff (= very very limited persons) have access to your attachments, no other person. Your logfiles are only used to clean the system. 🙂 First of all, good news: There is no malware on your system. If you like, we can remove some orphans and check windows system files (Step 1). Moreover, we can check your programs if they are up to date by using SecurityCheck (Step 2). 1️⃣ We will use Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) to run a fix. FRST was downloaded together with MBST and should be located in your download folder: C:\Users\Adminn\Downloads\FRSTEnglish.exe The fix may take some time, please be very patient and do not interfere. Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to your download folder, which is C:\users\Adminn\Downloads\ in your case. You will find the file FRSTEnglish.exe (FRST) as well in this folder. Note: It's important that both files, FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work. Close all open programs and save your work. Run FRST. Press the Fix button only once and wait. Please be patient and do not interfere, even if FRST does not respond for some time. That's nothing to worry about. Please note: This Fix will remove all temporary files, empty recycle bin and will remove cookies and may result in some websites indicating they do not recognize your computer. It may be necessary to receive and apply a verification code. Please note: This step resets your Firewall settings and you may be asked later to grant permission for legitimate programs to pass through the Firewall. If you recognize the program, agree to the request. If the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart. FRST will create one log now (Fixlog.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach this logfile to your next reply. 2️⃣ Follow these instructions and attach the requested logfile called SecurityCheck.txt:
  8. sure take ur time but i have 1 question is it safe to upload this log in such public platform like this forum, thanks you.
  9. @Horizon10 Please give me some time to review your logfiles. Thank you!
  10. Hello MKDB thank you for helping me out <3 , english is not my first lenguage so ill try my best , i tryed my best to follow guide u did for me and heres logs and i will add info original detection as malwarebytes said is outbound detection that came from app called medal tv wich is program to clip ur gameplaye , but sadily i think i did mistake and coz i already deleted that app couple hours ago (wich i belive was not right thing to do ) right now i just want to make sure my pc is safe and again thanks for helping me out mbst-grab-results.zip
  11. Hi @Patrickdk, do you still need help? If so, please follow my instructions and post the logfiles. Thank you.
  12. Due to the lack of feedback, I do not follow this topic any longer. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection. Thank you.
  13. Hello @Horizon10 and My name is MKDB and I will assist you. Let's keep these principles as we proceed. Make sure to read the entire post below first. Please follow the steps in the given order and post back the log files. Please attach all log files into your post. Before we start, please make sure that you have an external backup, not connected to this system, of all private data. Only run the tools I guide you to. Please don't run any other scans, download, install or uninstall any programs while I'm working with you. As English is not my native language, please do not use slang or idioms. It may be hard for me to understand. If you do not respond within 4 days, your topic will be closed. Cracked or hacked or pirated programs are not only illegal, but also will make a computer a malware victim. Having such programs installed, is the easiest way to get infected. It is the leading cause of ransomware encryptions. It is at times also a big source of current trojan infections. If you are running any kin of illegal software on your system, please uninstall them now, before we start the cleaning procedure. Please download the Malwarebytes Support Tool (MBST). Run MBST and accept license agreement. In the left navigation pane of MBST, click Advanced. In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine. A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your desktop, please upload that file on your next reply.
  14. Today
  15. i waited for this reason i thought i should work on my PC as normal and reboot and see, all as good i haven't seen the warning at all, so safe to say the issue is solved thank u so much for being here and helping me a lot
  16. Hi, This is a valid detection.
  17. I have moved your post to the correct section and provided a log. -Website Data- Category: RiskWare Domain: v.123113.com IP Address: 23.21.212.132 Port: 443 Type: Outbound File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe
  18. Lenovo Vantage can be downloaded from Micrsoft Store: Lenovo Vantage | Lenovo US SecurityCheck by glax24 I would like you to run a tool named SecurityCheck to inquire about the current security update status of some applications. Download SecurityCheck by glax24: https://tools.safezone.cc/glax24/SecurityCheck/SecurityCheck.exe If Microsoft SmartScreen blocks the download, click through to save the file This tool is safe. Smartscreen is overly sensitive. If SmartScreen blocks the file from running click on More info and Run anyway Right-click with your mouse on the Securitycheck.exe and select "Run as administrator" and reply YES to allow to run & go forward Wait for the scan to finish. It will open a text file named SecurityCheck.txt Close the file. Attach it with your next reply. You can find this file in a folder called SecurityCheck, C:\SecurityCheck\SecurityCheck.txt Thank you.
  19. Hi Malwarebytes. I am contacting you on behalf of an advertiser on our network who are having trouble with his domain being flagged on your system. This is the link: https://v.123113.com/17f3addb-6930-4f6c-97b4-05df6eac5e6e?aff_cp={campaign_id}&aff_adg={variation_id}&aff_src={src_hostname}&aff_kw={keyword}&aff_id=exoclick&catid={category_id}&aff_plmt={zone_id}&sub_id=&aff_tgt={tags}&pre=&cost={actual_cost}&tag={conversions_tracking} This link is used to rotate dating products, some that may be of an "adult" nature. I can assure you that this is a long standing and trusted client who advertise safe dating products. Can you please review this again for us. Thanks and best regards,
  20. @Eno-Scott I suggest deleting the Tron folder completely and never downloading or using Tron in the future.
  21. Any chance of getting a notification after you review the domain?
  22. I appreciate your suggestion,now I understand the reason. What about the part related to the remotion of the infection (I mean have I to follow the instructions founded on that arcticle at this point ?)?
  23. The FREE version of Malwarebytes will work alongside Bitdefender or any other software. You have to install Bitdefender first or Bitdefender will make you remove Malwarebytes.
  24. Hi, One of our publishers got a warning on his site. Can you please review http://12ezo5v60.com/ And let me know if it can be changed to "Adserver" or anything more neutral. It is blocked for riskware now. Thanks
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.