All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Spring....bah, what's that? All our snow was all gone, 3 days ago it started snowing and hasn't stopped since, 30 cm of snow on the ground now.☹️
  3. Hello, Could I get a display name change? I wish to change it to Advon0352 to avoid similiarity.
  4. Thanks for the log. This is a web protection block, not a file block. Moving your post to the correct section.
  5. Hello @Bossu and Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process Then follow each step in the order provided. Unless otherwise asked, please attach all logs Please make the following system changes: If you have not done so already - Enable System Protection and create a NEW System Restore Point Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads.. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the downloads are completed Disable-Fast-Startup Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions Please run the following scans: Click the following link and run a Scan with AdwCleaner Click the following link and run a Scan with Malwarebytes RESTART the computer Click the following link and run a Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Example image of where to click to attach files when posting your reply Thank you
  6. Hi, We have two client websites which have been blocked by Malwarebytes, which I believe to be false positives. hxxps://vpodsmartsolutions.com hxxps://concierge.vpodsmartsolutions.com Could you please whitelist these sites? We have run a full security and malware scan, which has come back clean, and have multiple security features in place via our hosts, Flywheel. No other issues have been flagged within the site. Thanks for the help, Rory
  7. Thank you so much for the detailed operations @Surio really wish more people were like that. It helps to ensure we're both on the same page. Yes, all you're doing is okay. The fix shows it ran well and also found and fixed some other issues. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. Yes, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes should both be running now. Please run the following for me. Scan with SecurityCheck by glax24 https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/307301-scan-with-securitycheck-by-glax24/ Scan with FSS Farbar Service Scanner https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/306736-scan-with-fss-farbar-service-scanner/ Thank you
  8. Misswd the last sentence. What is the closed ticket number? We will have someone reach out to you. You will also have to provide proof of purchase.
  9. As i stated at the end of my post, I did all that and still got an error message.
  10. I just had run the program again to get a detection and export it as text. test.txt
  11. If you purchased your product from a physical retail store or another website, we recommend you create a Malwarebytes account login and register your license with us. Registering your license to the account website allows you to manage your subscription and devices and deactivate your license from a device. To register your license key, complete the following steps. Sign in to your account. In the Subscriptions tab, click the My subscriptions tab. Scroll to the bottom of the list of your current subscriptions. Click Link an existing subscription. In the Register a license pop-up window, enter your license key exactly as provided. Note: If your subscription came with a License ID, click the check box, then enter your License ID. Click Register to add the license key to your account.
  12. By the way, 4.6.13 is live. I am guessing you know the following but, You can find Scan and Protection logs within the Malwarebytes 4 program in the following location RTP stands for Real-Time Protection and is where automatic protection operations would normally be logged If you click on the View option you should get something similar to the following with other options available. Thank you
  13. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  14. Recently my Malwarebytes stopped updating and according to the forum my version stopped being supported. From reading what to do here I uninstalled the old one and downloaded version 4. Entered my ID and key and I get an error on the program saying there's a problem with my key, contact support. Contacted support and i get a message saying "Thank you for contacting Malwarebytes support, we're unable to locate a subscription with the email provided. If another email address was used to purchase your subscription, please submit a new ticket with that email address." Well i purchased from Newegg back in 2013 and never needed to register through the website. Opened another ticket and explained and got the same automated message. How am i suppose to get this resolved? I tried adding the license under subscriptions MyMalwarebytes but i get an error there too.
  15. If there is a message there is a log. Are you using MB4 or 5?
  16. Strange thing is that Malwarebytes is showing very short a message in the taskbar blocking it. Yet it's not showing anything about blocking this. Not in Malwarebytes or Browser Guard. When i look in the detection History now, it's all blank.
  17. Since you did not include a log I added one for you. File: 1 Malware.AI.3148624500, C:\MALWARE TEST NO WD\AUTOCARE\AUTOCARE.EXE, No Action By User, 1000000, -1146342796, 1.0.83603, FC9E0E0AA21ADEA0BBAC3274, dds, 02786200, B5A0E4CF8501F1477A85B7DD185F5F16, EED8500F2261886C7400085FF39072506F641BF1770689280EA1AC69AEBA6F73
  18. I use this program for some years on all kind of computers. Now Malwarebytes is effectively blocking this program to download it's driver list. I have to shut down Malwarebytes in the taskbar to let it download the drivers listing. No idea why it's doing that. I tested with Kaspersky, NOD32 and Avira, none of them blocking it. It's just a drivers list it downloads. Can this be fixed please? Kind Regards, Ron
  19. This is my business application that I have been using for 24 years. Today you removed it, and I cannot get my work done. Someone has assisted me in creating an exception, but I need to know if this is a false positive because other AV's suggest it is OK. Cindy AutoCare.zip
  20. Hello, I ran the Microsoft Safety Scanner and it completed without finding anything. Log attached. msert.log
  21. Hello @jee75: The forum is happy to read that the uninstall/reinstall/update with the official MB5 .pkg file has resolved that iMac's menu bar issue. There is; from MB5's open GUI, select the Dashboard ⇾ Detection History ⇾ Activity log. You will likely notice that an Update to the Protection version 4.0.631 was pushed a few hours ago. You may consider this reply as an acknowledgement as upper management will have read your topic. Other MB5 users, for other device types, have made similar remarks, and Malwarebytes management is well aware. Perhaps an agreeable change is forthcoming. Please let the forum know if you require any additional product assistance. Thank you.
  22. Also, I’m shutting down my computer between each of these posts to mitigate any potential changes. Is this alright or should I leave it running?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.