All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Please update your Browser Guard. I see no block. Support --> Check for database updates If it is still blocked Clear the Browser guard storage Support --> Clear Browser Guard storage
  3. Thank you so much, how much of time it will take, is there any action i need to take or you want me to just wait until its unblock. because now imotion.my still blocked
  4. I only saw message briefly but I think the BSOD said "Windows was not properly shut down" and then rebooted. Since then I have been rebooting into regular W11 (without a network connection) opening and closing files playing a bit etc without a crash. Could it be a network hardware or software issue? I'll reconnect blue cable today and see what happens
  5. Good day everyone, not sure why but that website is blocked as riskware on malwarebytes. I have a trial license and the report is in the screenshot : Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Protection Event Date: 4/18/2024 Protection Event Time: 8:05 AM Log File: b5d07196-fd1f-11ee-98dc-c4bde5865965.json -Software Information- Version: 5.1.2.109 Components Version: 1.0.1214 Update Package Version: 1.0.83567 License: Trial -System Information- OS: Windows 11 (Build 22631.3296) CPU: x64 File System: NTFS User: System -Blocked Website Details- Malicious Website: 1 , C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0, , -Website Data- Category: Trojan Domain: www.um-surabaya.ac.id IP Address: 103.114.35.113 Port: 443 Type: Outbound File: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (end)
  6. Today
  7. Yesterday
  8. The Tor Browser 13.0.14 (All Platforms) has been released. (17-April-2024) Tor Browser 13.0.14 is now available from the Tor Browser download page and also from our distribution directory. Blog/Announcement | Full Changelog |
  9. Also forgot to ask, but when do sessions on this site expire? when I last checked my logged in sessions it said my pc had last been active here in February, and then when I accessed the site, I had been logged out. I assume the session expired due to trying to access the site after a long period of inactivity, but I’m not that sure how this works
  10. Here are my logs - thank you for your help! Addition.txt FRST.txt AdwCleaner[S00].txt MBAMSERVICE.LOG
  11. will what saw before, I M unable to retrieve. but u play cribbage on a site that is a pdf and it is unsecure....and hav tried to add to this site and be ing "ok" but still shows unprotected. Here is the site>>>>
  12. @wkira00 Mientras trabaja para obtener la versión correcta para su servidor, puede probar esto.
  13. yes just getting time to respond.....will send a screen shoot if i can get it
  14. Lamento informarle que Malwarebytes Premium (independiente) no está diseñado ni es compatible para su uso en ningún sistema operativo de servidor y también va en contra del EULA. Licencia pagada. Si compró una licencia para el Software de Malwarebytes o de un revendedor autorizado de Malwarebytes, condicionada al cumplimiento de los términos y condiciones de este Acuerdo, Malwarebytes le otorga una licencia no exclusiva e intransferible para ejecutar la cantidad de copias de el Software por el que ha pagado únicamente en forma ejecutable en la cantidad correspondiente de Dispositivos de su propiedad o utilizados por usted. Además, no puede ejecutar el software en ningún dispositivo que ejecute un sistema operativo de servidor a menos que sea un producto de servidor de Malwarebytes, como se refleja en el nombre oficial del producto y en las notas de la versión oficiales. Usted acepta que sus compras no dependen de la entrega de ninguna funcionalidad o característica futura (incluida la disponibilidad futura de cualquier Software más allá del plazo de licencia actual o cualquier nueva versión), ni dependen de ningún comentario público oral o escrito realizado por Malwarebytes con respecto a la funcionalidad futura. o características. https://www.malwarebytes.com/eula/ La versión adecuada es esta. https://www.malwarebytes.com/business/ep-server-security/
  15. Thanks - I registered false positives with all 3; Kaspersky has already whitelisted us but waiting on the other 2; I'm a bit concerned NetCraft listed the site as Malicious, so I've asked them to explain.
  16. Hello @shazzer and Please try to clean and reset ALL sync data from the Microsoft Edge browser Reset Microsoft Edge data in the cloud https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/edge-learnmore-reset-data-in-cloud Then once you've cleaned Microsoft Edge, run the following Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process Then follow each step in the order provided. Unless otherwise asked, please attach all logs Please make the following system changes: If you have not done so already - Enable System Protection and create a NEW System Restore Point Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads.. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the downloads are completed Disable-Fast-Startup Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions Please run the following scans: Click the following link and run a Scan with AdwCleaner Click the following link and run a Scan with Malwarebytes RESTART the computer Click the following link and run a Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Example image of where to click to attach files when posting your reply Thank you
  17. Several days ago, any every website that I attempt to use is flagged as riskware and my progress brought to an abrupt halt. After reading here, I followed the instructions on how to prepare to run the Malwarebytes Support Tool, then ran the tool and collected the logs, attached below. Hoping you can help me figure out what is going on! mbst-grab-results.zip
  18. No, that's fine. The scanner found nothing Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process Then follow each step in the order provided. Unless otherwise asked, please attach all logs Please make the following system changes: If you have not done so already - Enable System Protection and create a NEW System Restore Point Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads.. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the downloads are completed Disable-Fast-Startup Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions Please run the following scans: Click the following link and run a Scan with AdwCleaner Click the following link and run a Scan with Malwarebytes RESTART the computer Click the following link and run a Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Example image of where to click to attach files when posting your reply Thank you
  19. Hola buenas tardes alguien me podria explicar que siginifica este informe que me arrojo malwarebytes de este posible exploit Detalles de exploit.txt
  20. I am wondering the same thing both me and this person used Dcontrol to turn off windows defender but now it will not turn it back on will all these scans help us turn back on windows defender?
  21. I realized this morning that i had ticked show hidden files under view but hadn't ticked show file name extensions by accident. I hope that that doesn't affect any of the previous steps. I ticked it before this run. Here are the logs. msert.log
  22. While you are waiting, You might want to contact the other vendors in this report https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/9a593d590ad8b9cacc932d837c96e29e28508e9145d587dfdb5eff435c96e28b?nocache=1 https://docs.virustotal.com/docs/false-positive-contacts
  23. Nevermind. I found the block Staff will investigate -Website Data- Category: Malware Domain: nz.tradevine.com IP Address: 34.120.205.54 Port: 443 Type: Outbound File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe (end)
  24. Do you have a screenshot of the block from Malwarebytes? @ChrisAndrews
  25. Got a report from a customer our site was showing as malware, can https://nz.tradevine.com please be whitelisted.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.