windows update pukes LAN to death

theapple00

Hello, I was just finised with my windows update when I see that my lan is not working. I click at windows problem solver and It says that it doesnt has a vailid ip adress. Becase its not the first time I had this I start minitoolbox by farbar. It didn't work so I tried netsh int reset ip c:/ipresetlog.txt and netsh winsock reset but it doesnt work and when I troubleshoot it says that it can't find the problem. plz help me :(

Hi:

Same computer as the one here ?

Either way, same instructions as before: Please read the following and attach to your next reply all 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

(If you have already run FRST on this computer, please be sure there is a check-mark in the "Addition.txt" option before you run it.)

Thanks,

• Root Admin

The logs indicate things are not working correctly. Could be possible infection or damage from an infection or something else going on causing it. I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Basically post your same logs in the Removal section of the forum and someone will try to assist you further.

Thanks

• Root Admin

Not saying it is infected but if you look at the logs you  have many errors that are "often" associated to damage done by an infection. There is no 100% indicator that says fix XYZ and your network will work. Fixing the current damage to the system would be the first step which would include scanning to make sure there is no current infection. Then work on troubleshooting why the network is not working. That needs to be done in the other forum as I posted above.

Thank you