360 total security not compatible with MBAM

Hi, I have premium version of mbam and I cannot have as realtime protection both security software, Me system freezes during startup and realtime protection of 360 total security does not work. If I disable 360, the system startup is normal and my system does not freezes, and if I disable MBAM the system is loading correctly and realtime protection in 360 works again.

Here are the logs, I must say that I have just format my system recently because I thought it was my system fault. So I do not know if there will be enough logs to test it. It is today that I have realized that 360 total security real protection works by disabling MBAM real protection.

logs.rar

Lets see if adding exclusions helps your cause...

Please exclude the following files from your Antivirus Software (not sure what version you are using):

Note: If using a software firewall besides the built in Windows Firewall you'll need to exclude them from it as well

For 32 bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8:

• C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamdor.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbampt.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamresearch.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe

For 64 bit versions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 & 8:
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamdor.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbampt.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamresearch.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware \mbamscheduler.exe
Note: If using a software firewall besides the built in Windows Firewall you'll need to exclude MBAM.EXE, MBAMSERVICE.EXE and MBAMRESEARCH.EXE from it as well

Note: Once that's done, please make sure that if either of those programs has any sort of web filter, that you add the following as a trusted site:

data-cdn.mbamupdates.com

The FAQ contains examples of setting file exclusions for some known AV products

Please post back and let us know how it went.

Hi I have whitelisted in my firewall Comodo all of these .exe and also in the two conflictive antimalwares 360 total security and MBAM as you can see in the images:

360.jpg

Mbam.jpg

I am testing right now the startup and after 3 restarts my system has only frozen 1 time. Before whitelisting, everytime my computer froze. So it seems that now it is a bit better.

360 total security real protection SOMETIMES works. Sometimes deletes Eicar test file, sometimes leaves the file in the system. Before whitelisting never worked. So it is now a bit better. But my system without realtime protection could be vulnerable.

But now, malwarebytes never starts. I must open it manually when in config I have checked to start when windows starts, here is a screenshot from my computer and I cannot see the process here neither the icon next to the clock: 

procesos.jpg

if you need more logs, screenshots, whatever I am here to help.

Ok that's better now lets get a clean re-install of Malwarebytes (and a fresh set of logs)...

Let's try this first....

Thank You,

Firefox

One question before uninstalling, I have a premium license, before uninstalling do I have to deactivate? and after installing should I try better to try premium instead ofactivating my account? It is because I am afraid if I activate it so many times, my license could be blacklisted by error...

After one day testing I can say that it is wierd to explain:

1st startup: everything ok

2nd startup : freeze at startup computer does not responde, forced shutdown

3rd startup: Malwarebytes tray icon does not appear, 360 realtime protection works ok

4rd startup: all icons appear, 360 realtime protection does NOT work, malwarebytes web protection works OK, malwarebytes realtime protection not tested*

5th startup: everything ok

6th startup: everything ok

7th startup: all icons appear, 360 realtime protections does not work, malwarebytes web protection ok, MBAM real time ?¿?¿?*

7 th startup: WIERDEST STARTUP, system responds, I can go to my documents, program files, check every single folder in my laptop, BUT I cannot execute any program, when I say any, I mean ANY EXE FILE WORKS. Not chrome, not malwarebytes, not 360, nothing with .exe works. System does not respond when I press shutdown. I have to do a forced shutdown in order to turn off computer

8th startup. malwarebytes icon does not appear, realtime protection in 360 works again

9th startup: everything ok

10th startup: logs

And here are the logs 

* Not tested because I do not know how to test malwarebytes realtime protection, there is not an eicar test file for malwarebytes...

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

FRST.txt