"Unable to access update server" and errors in "Daily Protection Log"

I normally run in the limited user mode. I've been having continuing periodic issues with "Unable to access update server" for several days when I try to force an update. I looked at the Daily Protection Logs (screen shot attached) in the process of trying to determine what was wrong and found errors there when the update server couldn't be accessed. According to the protection logs Malicious Website Protection has been turned off and stays off as long as there are errors, but there are no warnings on the Dashboard or on the taskbar. I can get it all apparently working again by logging out of the limited user account and logging in to an admin account. In the admin account I can access the update server and the log errors clear up. I can then go back to the limited user account and everything seems to work fine for a while (up to a couple of days or so).

I've already posted some information on another thread: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/170563-mbam-does-not-block-ip-test-site/

daledoc1 asked that I post a new thread with logs (attached). I ran the requested scans while the software was misbehaving.

post-7145-0-99192000-1437341318_thumb.jp

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

Hello calintexas:

Thank you for the jpeg and logs.

Although multiple/dependent services are observed not running in the CheckResults.txt report, it appears best to open a topic in Malware Removal Help.

However, please hold off that move until an expert analysis has been made of a set of replacement logs from FRST64 having first been downloaded and executed from an Administrator's Desktop [Cal CA] only.

Thank you.

Hello calintexas:

Thank you for the jpeg and logs.

Although multiple/dependent services are observed not running in the CheckResults.txt report, it appears best to open a topic in Malware Removal Help.

However, please hold off that move until an expert analysis has been made of a set of replacement logs from FRST64 having first been downloaded and executed from an Administrator's Desktop [Cal CA] only.

Thank you.

Here are the requested FRST64 logs run when logged in to an administrater's desktop. I re-ran mbam-check also. After I originally submitted the thread, I logged out of the limited user account and into the admin account which was successful in making it so that MBAM appears to be working properly (which it still appears to be doing); so, that is the state these checks were run in. On the 14th when I first noticed that there was a problem, I looked here and decided to try a regular un-install, restart, and re-install without using the cleaner (which appeared to solve the issue), but it has come back twice now.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

Hello calintexas:

Thank you for the replacement logs.

The event logs indicate present situations that should likely be resolved and the computer may (or has) probably (been) infected and further malware removal actions are not permitted in this sub-forum.

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

If you would like to get off to a very fast start, the Malware Removal Experts would appreciate it if you would also Copy and Paste (not attach) both the FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1 into your new topic. Please do not tick, nor untick, any FRST categories as they are pre-configured by Farbar.

Thank you.

Hello calintexas:

Thank you for the replacement logs.

The event logs indicate present situations that should likely be resolved and the computer may (or has) probably (been) infected and further malware removal actions are not permitted in this sub-forum.

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

If you would like to get off to a very fast start, the Malware Removal Experts would appreciate it if you would also Copy and Paste (not attach) both the FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1 into your new topic. Please do not tick, nor untick, any FRST categories as they are pre-configured by Farbar.

Thank you.

Thank you for the help. I decided to re-install mbam after using the mbam cleaner and then run an mbam scan and a full Norton 360 scan before downloading and running FARBAR again and then submitting the logs to the malware removal help forum. The mbam clean and re-install and the scans all completed fine and were clean. That was late last night; so, I waited until this morning to download Farbar. I initially had problems downloading Farbar this morning, but it just worked; so, I'll go over now and start a thread on the Malware removal help forum.