update problems

Hello and :welcome: :

Let's start here:

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

There is no way of know that for sure without trying the steps provided above by Daledoc1 and providing the diagnostic logs for review.....

i do not know any other forum that one has to do all work to get a reply.  i do not have time for that and if it does not work will get rid of it

i noticed if there are no updates the update now is clickable but after an up date it is not

Hi, nomalware:

Updating problems can be caused by minor program corruption, inaccurate system date/time, system configuration issues/damage, software conflict, networking/connectivity problems, cdn/server hiccups, or malware.

Each computer is unique.
We are not in front of your computer.
So, there's no way we can possibly guess what might be going on without a bit of basic information.
It takes less than 2 minutes to download and run the 2 tools to produce the 3 logs.

Without that information, there's not much we or anyone can do. :(

So, once again, if rebooting the computer doesn't resolve the issue, we suggest the following, for ONE system at a time:

• Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

Thanks,

This is a support forum and we can't help you fix your issue without your help....

I'm sorry but if you're not willing to post logs as requested here on the forum then we will not be able to assist you. We are not magicians and cannot remotely tell what is going on with your computer without some type of logs.

If you're concerned and do not wish to post such logs you can contact our help desk and create a ticket and they will assist you via email.

Please click on the following link to submit a ticket to the help desk.

Contact Consumer Support

Thank you

• Root Admin

I'm sorry your computer is having issues with the update. Without help from you then we cannot assist you. If you wish to contact the help desk for private one no one help please do. As you've stated you do not wish to obtain further help on the forum I will go ahead then and close your topic.

Thank you

Ron