License Changed?

I have a lifetime license for MBAM Pro which consists of an ID and a key,

this time when I activated MBAM Pro, it prompted me to change my license and it got converted into a single key with the same lifetime validity.

Shall I now delete the old ID / Key from my software licenses folders which I store and just rely on that single key which I got now?

PS: it said that it would email me my new key but it didn't, I had to manually type it by looking at it fro mthe license screen so there is a bug there

Hello!

Glad you were able to walk through the process to get a new key assigned.

Do you recall exactly where you saw the language about "emailing" the key?  We state that we will issue you a new key, but I don't believe there's anything about emailing.  Sorry for any confusion there - I could see how it could be interpreted that way.

But to answer your question, yes, you should record your new single key somewhere where you'll be able to access it again should you ever need to reinstall.  The new key is the only one you should use going forward.  Your old key will be disabled soon and will no longer work, so it won't be any good to you down the road anyway.   :)

Today I updated to MBAM-pro 2.1.8.1057 and did a reboot, when asked.

I went to my Account and saw that i still had a license, but with only 273 days left...

In Feb. 2014 I bought a lifetime license from Malwarebytes site, that was billed and sent by Cleverbridge, the offical way.

Should I contact Cleverbridge, or Malwarebytes Support, or PM Marcin ?

Hello!

Glad you were able to walk through the process to get a new key assigned.

Do you recall exactly where you saw the language about "emailing" the key?  We state that we will issue you a new key, but I don't believe there's anything about emailing.  Sorry for any confusion there - I could see how it could be interpreted that way.

But to answer your question, yes, you should record your new single key somewhere where you'll be able to access it again should you ever need to reinstall.  The new key is the only one you should use going forward.  Your old key will be disabled soon and will no longer work, so it won't be any good to you down the road anyway.   :)

oh my bad, maybe I misread it but when it said I would be issued a new key, I assumed I would be emailed the new key right away. No worries as I now have my new key.

Thank you sir.