Webpage Redirect to ccebba93.se and youradexchange in chrome

Hi 

I am using google chrome as my browser. Recently which ever page I go during browsing session the page by itself redirects to ccebba.se or youradexchaneg or ilivid. I have scanned with Malwarebytes Antimalware but it says nothing.

Kindly assist me with this as it is annoying as ever.

Regards

A.Selva Kumar

Hello selvaracp and :welcome:

From your description, it appears as if your computer is probably infected and malware removal actions are not permitted in this sub-forum.

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

If you would like to get off to a very fast start, the Malware Removal Experts would appreciate it if you would also Copy and Paste (not attach) both the FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1 into your new topic. Please do not tick, nor untick, any FRST categories as they are pre-configured by Farbar.

Thank you. :)

Hello and Welcome!

Well we would really like to help you further if we could but since the logs show that this computer has entries designed to steal and/or pirate software from Microsoft as well as other security products we will not be able to assist you without you removing any pirated software.

This topic will be closed by one of the Admins or Mods due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system.

Piracy Policy

Thank you