Malicious Website protection turns off

As a follow on to 2 previous unresolved queries regarding this issue, I have today done a fresh clean install of Windows 8.1.

Nothing has been modified, except I have joined my home network, installed some Windows Updates, and installed Malwarebytes.

It took only a few hours to get the dreaded "Malicious Website Protection disabled"

I think it's time somebody there looked for the common denominator amongst those of us with this issue.

Please look at the attached files and see if you can spot anything that would have caused this, remembering it's a brand new install today!

post-164203-0-31938800-1416544116_thumb.

CheckResults.txt

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Three is no need to open a topic here. I'm already helping you in the malware removal forum..

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/160897-malicious-website-protection-disabled/#entry910744

I'm sorry I don't know how else to explain this to you. You are not installing Windows properly. You should have NO ERRORS in your event logs but you have many. Some of them certainly can and will affect other programs from working properly not just our software. All I can do at this point is suggest you contact the Help desk and possibly seek a refund if possible.

I will close this topic now as there is nothing further that can be done for you in this specific forum.

Application errors:
==================
Error: (11/14/2014 07:47:50 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2) (User: )
Description: Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object.

Details:
AddLegacyDriverFiles: Unable to back up image of binary Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol.

System Error:
Access is denied.

Error: (11/14/2014 07:47:30 PM) (Source: VSS) (User: )
Description: Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error querying for the IVssWriterCallback interface.  hr = 0x80070005, Access is denied.
This is often caused by incorrect security settings in either the writer or requestor process.

Operation:
   Gathering Writer Data

Context:
   Writer Class Id: {e8132975-6f93-4464-a53e-1050253ae220}
   Writer Name: System Writer
   Writer Instance ID: {1974dbb5-e67b-4c4e-82c4-51cf4a20d449}

Error: (11/14/2014 02:38:06 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-LoadPerf) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Unloading the performance counter strings for service WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl) failed. The first DWORD in the Data section contains the error code.

Error: (11/14/2014 02:38:06 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-LoadPerf) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: The performance strings in the Performance registry value is corrupted when process Performance extension counter provider. The BaseIndex value from the Performance registry is the first DWORD in the Data section, LastCounter value is the second DWORD in the Data section, and LastHelp value is the third DWORD in the Data section.

Error: (11/14/2014 09:13:54 AM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-LoadPerf) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Unloading the performance counter strings for service WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl) failed. The first DWORD in the Data section contains the error code.