MBAM detecting TeamViewer

TonyDee

MAM and David_B:

This is TonyDee's thread.  If you have an issue, please start your own thread.

Please reference: Please read before reporting a false positive

Post #2

If you are not a member of Staff or Experts group please do not reply to other users posts in either the File or Web Blocking forums.

Thank you for understanding.

I am getting the same false positive as Tony Dee .... this is Nov 5th, and the response was that this was already fixed.  Apparently not for me.......

Also getting false positive for JustCloud.  I have added both these programs to my excluded list, but MBAM keeps quarantining them.

Next issue:  I can't get MBAM to Restore the quarantined files....  the error results are in the attached file

MBAM errors.txt

Agent88:

It is always good to read a thread thoroughly.   What was written and applies to MAM and David_B in Post #8 also applies to you.

This is TonyDee's thread.  If you have an issue, please start your own thread.

Please reference: Please read before reporting a false positive

Post #2

If you are not a member of Staff or Experts group please do not reply to other users posts in either the File or Web Blocking forums.

Thank you for understanding.

David Lipman:  Sorry if I failed to follow your instructions.  I thought I was helping by reporting that the same issue Tony had was occurring with me.  Most forums do not have such strict rules thereby allowing multiple reports to be seen by all.  Perhaps you follow these multiple issues, but most of us would rather see the trend rather than chase each occurrence.