This is the second time Malwarebytes has messed up.

The last time it got messed up I was told to follow the link https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/146017-mbam-clean-removal-process-2x/ and after it reinstalled to re-enter my User ID and Verification Key. I did that and it worked for a while. This time I couldn't even get Malwarebytes to open. After trying about a dozen times and restarting my computer and trying a dozen more times, I followed that same link. Only this time after I reinstalled it, and tried to reactivate my account, it wouldn't accept my Verification Code. I paid good money for a one year subscription. I expect it to work for a full year, not a few months.

Hi:

Welcome back.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems again.

Invalid license info:
I know you mentioned that you've typed it all in correctly.
More often than not, however, the error occurs when the user makes an alphanumeric character substitution AND/OR adds an extra space before or after the string.
It happens to the best of us. ;)
It says 'Invalid license information' when I try to activate the software.
For the record, they are like this:
License is XXXXX-XXXXX (no extra spaces)
Key is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (no extra spaces).

MBAM not opening:
Please read the following and post back attached to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

If you have ever run FRST on this system before, please place a check-mark in the option for "Addition.txt" before you run it, so that it will produce both logs.

Thanks,