About PRO versions of Malwarebytes

Hello everyone!

I'm really happy about my experiences with Malwarebytes trial.

Even if I can easily unnistal and install the program again, I want to support Malwarebytes.

I was looking for a PRO version of the program, and I found a lifetime version of it.

Is that real? Or it's a fake one?

And if that's real, I would like to know if I can get it by using the official website than buying it from another website.

Thank you guys for the help, and keep it up, Malwarebytes!

I do not know if anyone is offering a current version of the software in a lifetime version.  We do not.  We offer a annual subscription for three computers for $24.95.  If the lifetime offer is legitimate, you would not be able to get it by downloading from the Malwarebytes website.

Hello and welcome back! :)

EDIT: OOPS! Sorry, @gonzo, I didn't see that you had posted, too.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Staff will correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that LIFETIME, 1-PC consumer licenses are NO LONGER available from the Malwarebytes store.

There have been a few promotions, but I think those are currently sold-out, too.

You might still find a lifetime license available on the internet.

At this late juncture (MBAM 2 was released almost 6 months ago), I would be VERY careful about the vendor/seller.

I would certainly stick to credible sites, such as NewEgg or Amazon (NOT the Marketplace).

Do not look on eBay, as licenses sold there are not supported, because of piracy issues.

And be sure to retain a clear paper trail of all aspects of the transaction.

Even if you end up having to purchase one of the new, subscription licenses, $25 for 3 computers for a year is still a good deal.

Hope this helps,

P.S. The mod team will probably move this topic to the MBAM support section of the forum. No worries, though. ;)

Hello and welcome back! :)

EDIT: OOPS! Sorry, @gonzo, I didn't see that you had posted, too.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Staff will correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that LIFETIME, 1-PC consumer licenses are NO LONGER available from the Malwarebytes store.

There have been a few promotions, but I think those are currently sold-out, too.

You might still find a lifetime license available on the internet.

At this late juncture (MBAM 2 was released almost 6 months ago), I would be VERY careful about the vendor/seller.

I would certainly stick to credible sites, such as NewEgg or Amazon (NOT the Marketplace).

Do not look on eBay, as licenses sold there are not supported, because of piracy issues.

And be sure to retain a clear paper trail of all aspects of the transaction.

Even if you end up having to purchase one of the new, subscription licenses, $25 for 3 computers for a year is still a good deal.

Hope this helps,

P.S. The mod team will probably move this topic to the MBAM support section of the forum. No worries, though. ;)

Well, the website that i found the product (Amazon) is telling that the seller "Malwarebytes" is selling the lifetime version of Malwarebytes 2013 PRO.

Is there much difference between the 2013 and 2014 version?

PS: I will post the link if you guys give me permission (to avoid confusion).

Hi:

A lifetime license is just that.

So, it doesn't matter if you were to install the "old" version (1.75 Pro) or the "new" version (2.0 Premium).

(That "2013" and "2014" wording is something from the seller, not from Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes doesn't use that terminology.)

So, if the license is legitimate, you would typically receive an email with the license ID and key (be sure to print out a copy and keep in a safe place).

Then you would download the MBAM installer from >>HERE<<.

Then, you would ACTIVATE it to the Premium version (following the procedure >>HERE<<) with the license ID and key that you purchased.

>>>>If you already have MBAM installed, there is no need to reinstall -- you would just click the "Activate" link in the GUI, enter your ID/key and then click the "Activate" button.

>>>If you want, you can post the link to the offer you are seeing at Amazon and we (or -- even better -- the staff can check it out).

Thanks,

The seller, "1stvideo", appears to be legit and has decent reviews, but I would have no way to verify that.

(Only the staff can do that.)

The price has been marked up a bit from the original price, but it's still a good deal for a lifetime license.

If you're comfortable making the purchase, then I would go ahead (and be sure to keep records).

As it's a CD boxed version, you'll need to wait until it arrives to get your license ID and key.

They will be in the box (either on the CD sleeve or on a card).

Until then, you can continue to use the Trial version until it expires.

Hope this helps,

post-29793-0-22843300-1409344926_thumb.p