after update to 2.0.2---Malicious Website Protection Disabled

Similar to recent posts by other users, I too am having problems after updating to version 2.0.2 with my Malicious Website Protection being disabled.  Clicking "Fix Now" does NOT fix the problem.

Attempting to fix the problem through Settings > Detection and Protection > Malicious Website Protection also does NOT fix the problem.  Right clicking on the icon and checking the box doesn't work either...

My going through the steps of completing and attaching these log files just about has me at the upper limits of my tech-savvynes--if you reply, it can't be with too many complicated steps.  I bought the premium package so just want the software to work like it was before. 

Thanks-

Nicole

CheckResults.txt

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

I just reviewed the content of one of these logs and realized you all will know the secret that I downloaded the "Murder She Wrote:Return to Cabot Cove" game! :blush:

Hello nh7894 and :welcome:

Well, the whole world knows of your MSW behaviors now... :)

You are using two Anti-Virus programs together. Also, the logs indicate the computer is probably infected and malware removal actions are not permitted in this sub-forum.

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue. They will also assist you with the removal of one of your Anti-Virus programs.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

Thank you. :)