Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Program's Compatibility With McAfee's Security Center

Lidarose

Is the new Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Program compatible with my McAfee Security Center, (latest version)?  I'll need to know this before installing it. 

I already use Malwarebytes with my McAfee Security Center, but had to do some tweaks with McAfee in order to make them work together, (which I learned from this Malwarebytes Forum, thank heaven)!

Thanx,

Lida  :unsure:

Are you looking in the correct forum sub-section?

It's in the "News, Questions and Comments" section (where Pedro will probably also move THIS topic, as it's the appropriate section for this type of inquiry; THIS area of the forum is for MBAE "Support", i.e. for help with using MBAE). ;)

<just a thought>

And you can always find your posts from your profile > "Find Content" button, or from the "My Content" link at the top of the forum page, as shown in my earlier reply.

Cheers,

post-29793-0-09164000-1403908983_thumb.p

Hello Lidarose,

Your two posts referring to this issue are posted in two separate sections of the forum.

one is in                       Malwarebytes Forum → Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Support → News, Qusetions and Comments

The other one is in        Malwarebytes Forum → Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Support → Anti-Exploit Product Support

What I think might have happened is that a Mod may have moved your original post from the 'Anti Exploit Product Support' section to  'News, Questions and comments' because it was in the wrong forum.

I hope this helps

Hello Lidarose,

Your two posts referring to this issue are posted in two separate sections of the forum.

one is in                       Malwarebytes Forum → Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Support → News, Questions and Comments

The other one is in        Malwarebytes Forum → Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Support → Anti-Exploit Product Support

What I think might have happened is that a Mod may have moved your original post from the 'Anti Exploit Product Support' section to  'News, Questions and comments' because it was in the wrong forum.

I hope this helps

EDIT: Oops sorry Daledoc1 I didn't mean to step on your toes, I only saw your post after I had sent mine.

Hello Lidarose,

one is in                       Malwarebytes Forum → Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Support → News, Qusetions and Comments

I hope this helps

With all due respect and thanks, how can it be the "wrong forum" when my query was about the compatibility of Malwarebytes' Anti-Exploit product itself?  I posted it in the Anti-Exploit Product Support section...(?)

Lida

• Staff

As others have said it was I who moved it to the News & Questions sub-forum where it should reside. I just moved this one to the same sub-forum as well.

The Product Support sub-forum is for troubleshooting actual issues, conflicts, bugs, etc.

More info here:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/144403-readme-first-how-to-post-here/